Chapter 10 "This Isn't Good"

Katsuki had a big bright smile on his face he was the top student of UA. He had the best grades in the school, he never failed an exam.

There were other people who weren't too far behind bakugo. Shoto was one of them along with Momo Midoriya and Kirishima since bakugo tutored him.

Bakugo had his original personality in play. He wasn't mean but he wasn't nice either he was just a boy with an attitude.

As time passed bakugo grew up a bit he was now 19 and a pro hero in the top 5. Everyone tried catching up to him but it was difficult.

His hero agency had a lot of people. All of the league of villains were there. They each had they're own Terrain. Shigaraki Twice and Mr Compress were rescue. Toga and Spinner were under cover. Dabi was last resort but he was allowed on some random mission or finding people.

As for everyone else there was Kirishima Kaminari Sero Mina and both halves of Shoto. It was sometime an occasional intern or workstudy bakugo didn't mind them. Sometimes he got along with them and offered them to work with him IF he saw they were worthy.

That's how bakugou's agency functioned. No one minded it since it was okay with them.

When even someone picked a fight about how an agency should run or how villans can't work in a hero agency bakugo just took the Wheel. He just simply answered. 'It's my agency not yours' or gave them a witty reply.

Bakugo always looked ahead curious to what would happen. Usually it was funny to him. He nothing changed as he was now 19. Sure it wasn't that long but the people he knew didn't change a bit.

If he was honest he liked how everyone stayed the same. He found it comforting. It kept him happy.

Someone always set up reunions and usually manages to get aizawa there too. Which is always fun especially when he got drunk. Or anyone for that matter.

One day someone broke into the hero agency. Bakugou's hero agency.

They were searching through the whole place for something but couldn't it so they went into bakugou's office where they found Shigaraki smirking.

"looking for something?" his voice echoed in the room a bit as it sounded dead. He then held up a small glass vile. "I would like to know what this has inside of it. But I know you won't answer"

Shigaraki put the glass vile in his pocket once he stood up. The figure on the other hand got ready for a fight. "oh. We're doing this. We're going to fight aren't we?" shigaraki asked annoyed then removed his gloves.

"oh well" Shigaraki moved around the room keeping his distance from the other. He wanted to get to the door without fighting.

That didn't work out for him as them the other saw the mess they immediately started looking around the building. Once they found shigaraki they found a lot of dust with him too. "Bro are you okay?!"

The older male nodded a bit as he looked up. "besides the bleeding, yes. I will admit tho everything hurts"

Kirishima took shigaraki of the medical room and Sero checked the cameras.

After shigaraki was patcher up some other people came. "SHİGİ!"

"İ told you not to call me that idiot" shigaraki growled a bit before Dabi gave him a soft kiss on his neck.

"after our mission Sero informed us to come immediately so we did!" Dabi explained as the other petted the burnt chicken Nugget.

"everything's fine. But I need to talk with Bakugo. It's about the glass vile you got a few days ago" Dabi nodded as he went to get his com.

Bakugo was relaxing a bit. He was shoved out of HIS hero agency. One of the Shoto's was with him to make sure he would relax a bit.

They had ice cream and went around town until Shoto got a call from Dabi. "Soo long story short the base was attacked Shigaraki's beat up and needs to talk with your lover"

Shoto sighed on his end as he looked up and saw bakugo was already running to his agency. He either over heard or figured it out but non the less he ran after him.

"I suggest you ready yourself he's running full speed to you guys" Shot got off the comlink and tried catching up.

Once the two got there bakugo growled he was pissed. "the person who's responsible better be tied up or dead"

Bakugo eventually found shigaraki and he looked him dead in the eyes and sat next to him.

"looks like you got into a cat fight so fill me in" bakugo said relaxing a bit but staying ferm.

"okay all you need to know is a person broke in after disabling the security system. They were looking for the glass vile Toga, Twice and Compress found"

Bakugo sighs as he gets starts looking through his phone before calling someone. "Oi.. Momo.. You're the best as this chemical stuff so I need you to come to my agency. See you soon"

Bakugo looked at his coworker and got up. "you should have a day off" bakugo left him alone as he started fixing up the place with the others.

Once Momo got there bakugo immediately started integrating her. He wasn't taking risks.

He had to be pulled off by his boyfriends just so he wouldn't mentally scar Momo.

"m-may I ask why you requested my presents?" her studder wasn't surprising bakugo was a scary person.

"we need you to figure out what this stuff the the vile is. Bakugou's just being cautious because of the insident" Charge Bold or rather kaminari answered.

Momo nodded and immediately started running test as the icy Shoto helped her with the testing.

Everything was normal in a couple of hours and they found out that the substance in the glass vile was incredibly poisonous and harmful. Tho they couldn't quite pimpoint what it was.

All they knew was that it made things grow black vains until it withered away. At least that was with the flower results. They didn't want to try it on living creatures.

_______

HEy! I got a migraine and I honestly feel like shit. Enjoy this chap-
*falls on floor*