Chapter 3: Training

Sting P.O.V
It-it was a Dragon?! How?! I thought they were extinct! I thought they were wiped out! Then i noticed a dragon came up to us. A dragon with dark red scales and large, round yellow eyes came towards us. I could tell that it was Igneel.

Lucy P.O.V

"Lucy-sama you finally come back. And what's this i see a young man eh?" He said winking.

"It's nothing like that! His dad is here i thought i should take him here. Do you know where he is?" I asked

Sting P.O.V

Dad? Does she mean Weisslogia?

"Yes i know i can tell he radiates the same waves Weisslogia does. So might you be the Great Sting Eucliffe? I have heard from Lucy-sama and your dad about you, young man. Now hope on. I'm sure you're excited to see him" said Igneel. It's impossible! I killed Weisslogia with my bare hands (did he?) and bathed in his blood how could he still be alive? Lucy saw the worried look on my face and put her hand on my shoulder.

Lucy P.O.V

I saw the look on Stingy Bees face. I could tell a million of ideas were popping up in his head. So i put my hand on his shoulder

"Relax. I am sure when you get to meet him he will tell you all about what happened in the past and you guys will have plenty of time together so don't worry" i say reassuring him.

"Do you know? Did he tell you?" He asks and I nodded.

"You can ask him all you like. You can even ask him about me. But for now just save all your questions and ask your dad i am sure he wouldn't mind answering your questions just like he did to me"

Sting P.O.V

We hopped on Igneels back and he flew us to I don't know where. Then in a far away distance i saw another dragon this time it was white. Lying on a grassy field relaxing. When we landed i saw that same dragon but it wasn't just any dragon it was...

"Weisslogia!!" I yelled excitedly.

"Sting my dear boy how have you been?"

"How are you still alive?"

"My dear child I am sorry that i lied to you faking my death"

Lucy P.O.V

I giggled watching them having so much fun talking to eachother. I was glad that i could reunite Sting with his dad. I knew that if i just stood here it'd be rude since they have so much catching up to do i didn't want to eavesdrop so i left quietly.

Sting P.O.V

"So you were here all along?"

"Yes i was"

"Oh and thanks Lu-" I looked around but she wasn't there. "Lucy?"

"Haha that dear child. I guess she left wanting to give us some privacy. Poor child i worry thinking about her"

"What do you mean?"

"Oh when she was little her father rejected her. Her mother died giving birth to her (yes i changed it) she was all alone. So she would always come to the dragon realm and talk to us dragons. Always putting up a fake smile pretending she'd be ok everytime we asked if she was doing good" Weisslogia said with pity in his eyes he kept on talking and eventually i knew everything about Lucy and even the stuff Natsu and her so called family didn't know.

Lucy P.O.V

I went up to my celestial dragon.

"Hey Celest! I'm back!" I said excitedly. She quickly turned around.

"Lucy! Your back! I missed you" she said running to me (lol imagine a dragon running with 2 legs). When she came up to me she leveled her head down to me. Then i hugged her well her nose actually since she was too big. Then she transformed into a human. So we coudd properly hug one another. "What bring you here?".

"I was actually thinking if i could train some more with each elemental dragons, fairies, phoenix (?), animals. I want to master every single spell, runes and magic every single one of them!"

"Want makes you decide to become stronger? I mean you are already strong"

"I want to have my revenge"

"Against who?"

"Natsu and the rest of Fairy Tail"

"Natsu you say? You are stronger than him but i guess you want to beat him up by a high level magic right?"

"You know me"

"I sure do. So lets get back to this training you were talking about. First i should teach you.... I'll just show you since you aren't good with names."

Sting P.O.V

Booom! The land shakes. Weisslogia doesn't seem to be surprised

"She never goes easy does she?"

"Do you know what just happened?" I ask. Then...

Boom! It wasn't strong like last time but considering the distance from where it was to where i was standing anyone could tell it was strong because the vibration came all the way past where i was.

"The first one should be Celest, Lucy's mother dragon" he says looking at the direction where the boom was. "The second one should be Lucy"

"Lucy?!" I asked surprised sure she said she was strong and i do believe her but was she this strong that she could compete with a dragon?!

That very same day at night

"Ok this should be the end of our training for today meet you here again at 4am"

"4 am?! Why so early!"

"Oh you don't want to? When Lucy first had her training here she easily could put up with the strict training and soon after that she put up late nighters only having to sleep for 4 hrs and train 20hrs of the whole day soon the mentors got so tired they had to change the schedule so that they only train for a week because they were so tired"

"How could she?!"

"The will to keep on fighting that is what"

"Anyways do you know where i am going to be staying? I doubt that we r going back to the real world"

"Here hop on I'll take you there" he says showing me the way. There was a small house even though it was small it looked so high class. After we said our farewell we parted our ways. When i went to the kitchen to look for food there was a note on the table. I'll be back at 12am don't bother waiting for me k? Luv Lucy. So she really does training for 20 hrs a day eh? Oh well I'll just starting making some food so when she gets back she doesn't have to worry. Anyways it is almost 12 so i should just wait. Oh looks at that the house is so dusty how about i clean it.

4hrs later

sigh what should i do now? Maybe i should start making the food. So i start making the food. I lay on the table rest my hrad on it waiting for Lucy. Time passes (past 12) and eventually i sleep.

Lucy P.O.V

I come inside the house starving so i go inside the kitchen. There i saw Sting sleeping on the table. Aw he looks so adorable wait no i can't think that! Anyways didn't i tell him not to wait for me? Hehe thanks Sting. I did levitation on Sting so i didn't have to drag him to his room. I only had 1 room available since the other room was crowded with most of my belongings. Then i noticed that the room was spotlessly clean. He must have cleaned it when he was waiting for me. Gently I put Sting down on the bed then i went back to eat. I brushed my teeth, changed my clothes and went to sleep on the couch. By the time it was 4am i woke up and cooked some breakfast and woke Sting up.

12 years has passed

It has been 12 years since Sting and I have been training.