Angel's From Up Above

Lucifer’s POV

Well today is the day. My father is finally letting me and my siblings come with him to the yearly meeting with The Demon King. I must say, I am surprisingly excited to meet The Demon King. Father says the excitement is normal to go with him but excitement to meet The Demon King isn’t normal. I should not be excited to meet with a demon of all things. 

Before we all go to the meeting we of course need to be “perfect” as my father says. What he means by perfect, he means keep your siblings under control. I walk into my brother's shared room and sigh in annoyance when I see none of them are even ready for the meeting. “I thought I told you all to be ready for the meeting by now.” I say in a stern voice while crossing my arms.

Mammon quickly looked up at me after hiding something underneath the bed, Leviathan’s bed since they were all sitting on the ground. Before I have a chance to ask him what he had hidden underneath the bed, he starts to talk. “Yeah yeah we know Lucifer, go check on Lilith and we’ll get ready then meet ya two downstairs at the entrance.” Mammon tells me. I roll my eyes in a response before going to check on Lilith. 

Lilith’s POV

He’s absolutely perfect isn’t he. Father won’t let me visit him considering he IS human but Father doesn’t have to know right? They wouldn’t tell Father if I went down to visit him.. Would they? No, no they care about me too much to say anything. I hear a knock at my door. “It’s Lucifer. You should be ready to go by now.” I hear my oldest brother say.

The panic slowly sets in as I hastily get ready. I open the door revealing my brother. “Ready to go!” I tell him, my hair and outfit are a complete mess. “You can’t see the Demon King like that.” He began before walking into my room. “Sit down. I’ll fix your hair.”  Lucifer muttered as I sat down so he could fix my hair. “You just put this outfit together.. Didn’t you?” Lucifer asked me.

I laughed softly before looking at him. He wasn’t amused by my laughter. “Heh.. Yeah yeah I did just put it together.” I reply before looking to the side. “Hey Luci.. Can I ask you something if you don’t mind?” I ask then looking down to the ground. While waiting for his answer I fixed my outfit slightly. “Yes, of course what is it Lilith?” Lucifer asked as he continued to fix my hair.

I pause all my movement and one again look down. “Would you give everything up just for someone you care about?” I ask him. Luifer freezes in place before putting the brush down. “It… Depends on who that someone is. If it was any of you guys then of course I would. But if it was someone I didn’t know then I wouldn’t.. But considering we’re here.. I would have to risk everything for someone I didn’t know.” Lucifer answered before looking to the side.

“I’m sorry for asking Lucifer.” I mutter softly before looking down once more. My brother cleared his throat before looking at me. “It is quite alright Lilith, You’re more presentable now. The others should be waiting for us downstairs in the main hall. Hopefully.” He tells me, I nod understanding before going down to the main hall with Lucifer.

(Excuse me while I switch to proper fanfic writing)

Lucifer and Lilith walked down to the main hall and the two saw the brothers goofing off as usually. Lucifer made a tch sound before rolling his and clearing his throat. “Are you all going to continue acting like 500 year olds or actually behave for once?” Lucifer asked them. Mammon and Leviathan looked at Lucifer. “Well sorry! We got soooo bored while waiting for you and Little Lilith we started to have a little fun.” Mammon told the two. “Mammon I swear to our Father I can and will hang you once we get back.” Lucifer said, rubbing his temples. “Eek! Sorry Lucifer!” Mammon said as their Father, God came/floated down the stairs.