Growing up

It, was a crazy four AM: morning for a young gentleman by the name of Jack he's fifteen and interested in joining the Military and he studies the Military. Specifically the Marines and it's all Jack wants to do is become a Marine Scout sniper, or a Embassy guard so he started working at a Marines veterans association helping all the veteran Marines that stay there; He met a older Marine veteran by the name of Lieutenant Davis Ford and he became an idol to Jack and Jack admired every story Mr. Ford told him and he was taking care of Mr. Ford and then one day Mr. Ford handed Jack a Marine Corp challenge coin and told Jack that he can do it. Jack did a whole turn around on his life and Jack turned sixteen the next day and Jack started counting down to be seventeen so he can sign up early. Jack was walking down the street, and then he saw it four Marines in dress blue uniforms walking into a recruiting office and Jack stopped and watched them. It made Jack want to join the Marines even more Jack that he needs to know more and he was walking down the street and found this building "Uprising Tactical Experts" and he walked inside and it was a dream come true. There was ex-military guys and cops getting real world training and he found someone and they started talking and they got Jack signed up. And the person he talked to told him that this helps you get jobs in this field of occupations Jack started doing tactical training for two ended up three years and that was it. Jack went to a recruiting office and talked to a recruiter and signed his papers as soon as they was given to him. Jack had to wait a few months to have to go to South Carolina to go to basic boot camp training at Parris Island. The plane ride was crazy with all of the turbulence it was like a rocking chair rocking back and fourth and side to side so he slightly closed his eyes going to sleep that's when his life turned around.