Chapter 1 Falling into the Nether

Okay okay you most this the keys word y/m/l/n is your first middle and last name,f/c is favorite color and if it has a t or a s it means second or third favorite color.F/f is favorite food,f/d is favorite drink so anything for drink.F/s is song,f/g is favorite game and f/y is favorite youtuber.Enjoy the story also the art in this book isn't my uou!

Your pov 

I was being chased by pillagers and I ran to the Portal before tripping and falling into the nether."Ahhh ouch!"I said landing on my head.The portal broke."Fuck.."I mumbled under my breath.I saw piglins,pigmen walking around and a nether fortress near by with a odd looking wither skeleton guard.I soon realized that I was near the legendary Herobrine the so called destroyer of the villages of course I didn't believe Notch's lies.I pulled my f/c hood off showing my honey colored T-shirt and I quickly tied my hoodie to my waist.I pulled my sword out and walked towards the fortress.I came across the guard who I realized who was female"Mortal girl you dare pass the fortress of lord Herobrine!?"The guard asked."I have been banned my villages and sent to the nether as punishment."I said."Oh sorry most people come to find Herobrine and kill him you're different of the rest what's your name?"The guard asked taking her helmet off showing her dark brown hair and staining blue eyes."Y/m/l/n I'm from the east village near the city."I said."Cool I'm Leah and I have a twin sister named Tina maybe you could help with Herobrine he's been down lately."Leah said."Okay can you take me to him please!"I said."Sure by the way how did the piglins not attack you?"Leah asked."I'm wearing a honey colored T-shirt and it looks like gold plus I have a golden sword."I said.

Herobrine's Pov

I was in my bedroom having video call with my younger brother Steve and my two best friends Null and Entity even though they're evil we still friends.I was wearing a blue hoodie hiding my wounds.I wish I wasn't hit by lighting so my eyes weren't white and scary."So have any of you guys start a relationship with a mortal guy or gal yet?"Null said."Yes I asked Alex out last week we're now dating she's pretty cool!"Steve said."Uhh hey Null would you like to go on date with me sometime."Entity asked."Sure thing man."Null said."How about you bro?"Steve asked me."No luck I couldn't find anyone who would be mine.."I said."Aw bro I know Notch fed people lies about you and they believed him not you."Steve said."My computer gonna die see you guys later."Null said before leaving the video call.Everyone else left the video call.I sat on my bed when the door opened."Oh hey Leah who's this?"I asked."This is y/n now cheer him up he's a sad panda!"Leah said pushing her on my bed and running out of the room slamming the door as well."So do you like f/g?"I asked."Hell yeah but be ready get your ass kicked Hero!"Y/n said.'Whoa okay she's cool!'I thought.We started playing f/g until she fell asleep I got up and putted a blanket on her."Someone in love."Leah teased."Heh guess your right."I said.