Chapter One

Chapter One

Savannah's POV

It was a cool rainy day, one that you could only get in summer. I was dancing around the kitchen, Adam Lambert's song 'If I Had You' blasting through the speakers in the lounge. My hips swayed as I hopped over to the oven. I took out the muffins - one of the only things I could actually cook. I can thank Warren for that.

"If I had you! Life would be a party, it'd be ecstasy!" I sang loudly. With the music turned up loud, I hadn't heard the door open and close. Hence why I was scared when a large arm wrapped its way around my waist, effectively spinning me around. Due to the momentum, my hands flew out to brace myself, landing on a jacket-covered chest. Blushing I looked up into the gorgeous green eyes that belonged to my handsome man.

"Honey, you can have me whenever you want." he whispered huskily in my ear. I blushed an even deeper red and buried my face into his suit. His deep chuckle shook my tiny frame as he held me close.

"Well, too bad you can't have me. Now out of the kitchen!" I batted at his chest lightly and pulled myself out of his firm grip. Shooing him out, I plated up a couple of muffins and grabbed the hot chocolate mugs. Quickly making up my special double chocolate hot chocolate, I carefully carried everything out to the lounge, where a relaxed Jeremy sat.

He had changed from his office suit to a pair of sweat pants that hung deliciously low on his hips and a grey sweater that I gave to him last year. His bare feet stuck out from under the large blue blanket, his hair tousled and messy. Placing down the two mugs and plate of muffins carefully, I hopped under the blanket and snuggled into Jeremy's side. 

"What are we watching today gorgeous?" He asked, resting his chin on top of my head. I playfully tapped my chin, as if thinking really hard about it. We both knew exactly what I was about to pick, but it's the thought that counts. A smile crept onto my face.

"What about Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban?" I looked up once again, and stared into his perfect green eyes. I noticed the darker ring of green around the pupils, and the lighter green splotch under his left pupil. Like the green's in a forest, ranging from haunted forest green to flower meadows green.

The corner of Jeremy's lips tugged up in a small smile and I jumped up, racing for the 8 Harry Potter discs. I had watched Harry Potter so much that I'm sure Jeremy was sick of it, but he still sat down and watched them with me. He was sweet like that, hence why I loved him so much.

The Harry Potter theme song started, as I sipped at my hot chocolate. Jeremy had muffin around his mouth from devouring one whole seconds ago. I raised and eyebrow, and he smirked.

"What's wrong princess?" I frowned and raised my finger to my lips, shushing him quietly. I loved him dearly, don't get me wrong, but no one talks during Harry Potter or I Avada Kedavra you and your entire family.

"1. Be quiet and 2. don't be a pig!" He snorted and pulled his nose up, making a pig face at me. I giggled, and turned my attention to the movie, where my attention would stay for the next 142 minutes. 

So much love for your fiance! snorted my conscience. I mentally told it to shut up. I'm not crazy, I swear!

Yes honey, you are. Go see a doctor or something. I frowned. Since when did my conscience become such a bitch?

Love you too sweetie. I stopped responding to the annoying voice.

Don't give me that look. Everyone has had a conversation with their conscience before. No? Ok then, fine. The best people are mad!

Said no one ever! I mentally slapped my conscience. Gosh, hadn't she read or watched Alice in Wonderland? Of course not. She isn't even real, just a figment of my imagination. I wonder if I could will her to go away...

Don't even try it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Thanks so much to @just-another-writer_ for the beautiful cover! She is amazing, is she not? :D

I would really appreciate it if you guys could comment, vote and share! It means so much to me :)

~Nelson xx