Nightmare

[[WARNING: RAPE!!]]

-Aiden's P.O.V

"S-Stop!!"

I walked into the house and hear someone yell, it's Leah? Is she with her friends or something?

"Lea-Leave me.. A-alone!!"

"Shitttt!! She's struggling? She's in pain?" I began running to her room, "LEAH?!"

I tried to open the door, but it was no use, the door was locked. What do I do now?! I don't wanna leave her! But how am I ever going to get the door open?! I can't just kick it! I'm just a scrawny little boy!

"I told you to shut up!!"

"Wh-" I froze, "that's my dad's voice?!" I don't know what came over me, but all the negative 'I won't be able to open the door' thoughts went away. "LEAH?! WHAT'S WRONG?!" I tried punching, and kicking the door. (Of course, the door was barely affected by my actions)

"A-aiden! H-"

Everything seems to happen in slow motion.

I grabbed something heavy and threw it at the door, and it opened. IT OPENED!!

But then came,

Shock.

And

Realization.

"Wh-what are you do-doing.. Dad..?"

"Ai-"

Dad quickly put his hand over her mouth to shut her up, "Nothing, don't worry about it" He smiled. If only..

"C..could you stop?.. Please?" I ask. ..I wasn't so naive..

"I will" He smirked. ..But I was..

So I left the room.

Biggest mistake of my life..

The yelling didn't stop.

What was I supposed to do though..?

He told me he'd stop didn't he?

He wouldn't lie to me..

Would he?

-

"Don't go!! I-I'm the one to b-blame! Not you!" I yelled while tears fell down my cheeks.

"I should've called someone!!" I held Leah's hand tightly.

"Y-you.. You wouldn't.. You wouldn't be on this bed again!!" I hiccuped.

"Don't.. Don't break that promise!!" I hugged her, "I need y-you here!! Li-Lizzy needs you!!"

"I..I'm sorry.. A-ai..Aiden.." She managed to say, very weakly, and you could barely hear it. "I.. I love.. I love you.. O-okay..?"

"I love you too!!" I looked up at her.

She smiled.

The machine stopped beating.

...

"I'M SORRY!!"

...

I woke up in a cold sweat, "I.." I looked around me. Leah was gone..

".. It.. It was just a n..nightmare.." I said to myself.

"Just a nightmare.."