1

New message :
Zion❤ : im on my way, ill be over in about 5 minutes ...... I cant wait to see you...its been forever.

Me: ill be waiting ...❤

I sit my phone down as im sitting at my kitchen table drinking a cup of coffee. I rest my head in my hands and just smile.

I moved to LA about a month ago .. I found zion on Instagram. Me and him go wayyy back. We had a thing going on when i was 16 and he was 17. My parents made me loose all contact with him. He moved away and i never heard from him ever again. Until i moved out here to LA. i heard the name "zion kuwonu" being thrown around at random parties . i kinda forgot about him , i mean hes always been in my heart since the day my parents cut off my contact with him but i kinda just had to move on with life.

I googled his band "prettymuch" hes famous.. I cant wait to see him. Zion and i have been talking for about a week ever since i direct messaged him on insta he gave me his number and we have been talking non stop.

Zion and i have history.

I hope nothing has changed i hope hes the same sweet goofy little boy that he was years ago.

My heart begins to race .. Hes on his way. I just hope everything is the same. I want my caleb back. I miss him...

Theres a knock at my door. My heary begins to speed up as i got up and unlocked the door . i open my apartment door to see a super tall lightskin man standing there with roses in his hand and dreads for days.

I get a rush throughout my whole body. Its him....

My face lights up "ZION" I shout . i pull him inside by his hand. Before he could get a chance to set down the roses to hug me i already jumped on him. My arms are wrapped tightly around his neck as my tippy toes are lifted off the ground.

He wrapped his muscular arms around my body.

It feels like we were never apart. I feel a spark of so much love and happiness between us.

I looked him in the eyes "i miss you , im so happy i found you" i say as our lips were centimeters apart. I felt the sexual tension rise. I know he wants to pick up where we left off.

Hes my twin flame , we just connect like that.

He puts me down on the floor so im standing. I still have my arms around him , hes looking down at me and i feel his breathing pick up . hes the same guy i lost many many years ago.

I grab his hand and reach for the roses "there beautiful thank you" i say as i smile at him. He smiled at me "come on , lets go have some fun" he said and giggled. I walked over to get my keys and my wallet.

I have my back turned to him and i feel a warm breath hit my neck as arms wrapped around my waste. "Thats not what i meant by have fun , lets stay here just me and you" he said as he rubbed my arm lightly.

"Jeez atleast take me out to dinner first you nasty , we have so much to catch up on" i say as i turn around and face him.

He looked down at me and smiled. I felt the tension rise .

I reached up grabbed a handfull of dreads and pulled his lips onto mine. Before i know it hes kissing down my neck.

He remembered my sweet spot.

He pushed me up against the counter. I reached back and gripped ever so tightly on the edge of the counter trying to hold all my moans in.

He sucked in lightly on my sweet spot and i let a whimper slide out. He stopped sucking and rested his forehead against mine looking deep into my eyes as he ran his fingers thru my hair.

"Are you alright baby" he asked being so dominate. I shook my head. "Use words babygirl" he whispered. "Im ok caleb , i missed you" i say.

He smiled and connected our lips. He gave me a slow long kiss. He disconnected our lips which made a smacking noise. "Wheres your bedroom at babygirl" he asked as he looked around.

I grabbed his hand and lead him to my bedroom.

We already talked about this over the phone , he knows i want him . we never finished what we started. I never had the sensation of releasing while he was inside of me. My parents walked in on us when i thought they would have been gone for longer then that. Thats why they made me loose contact with zion.

Like i said , we have a past. I lost my virginity to him and he lost his to me. The day my parents left for work and i stayed home "sick" i invited zion over because he skipped school.

He made me orgasm so many times that day , with his fingers , his tongue anything and everything. It was fucking amazing. We were just playing around at first having oral sex and he was finger fucking me while i sucked him off amd gave him hand jobs . but that wasnt enough. He went inside of me. I was in paradise. I was so fucking close to having the most intense orgasm of my life. I was too loud my neighbors heard and my dad left work early and came rushing home. That was the last day i seen zion. But im glad i moved to LA. zion and i have unfinished buisness...