e.d Online Class

PLAY THE VIDEO WHEN I SAY TO PLS 🥺😏

You had online school but you were so bored hearing about a 12 page essay you had to write as Mr.French went on and on.

"ugh that ugly crap" you say out loud.

"Would you like to repeat that Miss y/L/n " Mr.French asked.

"No not you sir it was my friends bird" You say panicky.

"Good, now pay attention," He says sternly.

You then see Ethan walk into the room as you signal your hand frantically waving him away. He doesn't stop and then starts to crawl. You try to focus on your notes as you continue to pick up on Mr.French's fast words. As you feel Ethan's hand going up your thigh as you cough abruptly as everyone one in class stares at you. Still keeping your composure as Ethan pulls down your shorts and underwear leaving you bare naked. Ethan with a swift movement takes his fingers and sticks them inside of you. You bite your lip.

"I love when you bite your lip for me," Ethan whispers.

He then sticks his tongue inside your wet heat, He then sticks his licked finger inside of you as he massages your clit with his tongue. You try to hold in your moan as he maneuvers his tongue in all the right places as he hits your g-spot. You almost scream.

"Excuse me sir, I need to leave. It's a family emergency. Can someone else just send me notes," You ask.

"Ok but If someone doesn't write notes for you just know that's on you," He replies.

"I will sir, I will write notes for y/n" Joe mama volunteers.

"Ok, let's continue guy's." Mr.French says.

You close your laptop and push Ethan on the bed to get on top of him.

"You're in for a surprise daddy," You smile.

Ethan immediately flips you over so he's on top.

"I hate when you call me daddy," He smirks.

Ethan then takes off his pants and sticks his whole cock inside of it feels like his penis has grown from the last time it has been inside of you. Wow, a whole two inches to 2 and a half damn it feels good.

"You like that 2 inch baby,"Ethan Groans.

You just move your hips trying to push him deeper inside of me.He then started to rub my clit with his fingers as he used his other hand holding my throat to ram into me.

"Oh-h Et-h-a-n-n-nnn I'm gonna," You moaned nearly screaming.

He then pulled out and went down kissing you from your stomach to your waist slowly further going down. You got fed up and pushed his head down to your stanky punani and he licked all of you sticking his 3 fingers in while you moan uncontrollably as you cumm all over Ethan's face.

You hear footsteps and are worn out to move you and Ethan just lays there when Grayson walks into the room and says "Hola niños." (Play the video)  

AUTHOR'S NOTE

(this is all a joke by the way I will be making one frfr tho anyways kill all men😗✌️ )