Chapter 2

I yawned as i entered the school's main entrance, yesterday was a pain in the ass and now i hope i won't see him or that boy, it makes my skin shivers remembering I helped someone in need.. Ugh

Carrying my bag everybody stared at me, well of course they would, I'm not a princess or someone eligible in this school but I do hold a record of of girls and guys that pissed me off since I entered this school and sent them on the hospital.
I know it's weird because the principal ain't expelling me yet, to tell the truth, they can't I'm the no. 1 athlete around here, if they expelled me, this school's ranking will go down.

"Hey stop spacing out there hahah" i turned my back recognizing that pretty voice I heard, as I thought, it was Liza, I consider her either a friend or an enemy, depends on the situation, she came waving her hand at me.

I sighed and looked at her "I'm not spacing out, I just hate school so forevermore I'll stare at the building before entering this hell" i nodded acting like I'll be through hell today again.

"Pft..hahahaha don't tell me you're still not used being around here" she said letting out a chuckle, i grinned at her and took a deep breath.

"I am but it's a pain being here" I glanced at the sky and walked inside while she just giggled and followed me.

I went inside my room with her following me of course, we're on the same year and age but I'm younger, she's 19 and I'm 18, youngest student around here but then again, age doesn't matter.

All of them stared at me for a bit but some just well trying not to stare but still staring, I sighed and sat on the chair next to the windows, it's my favorite spot in the classroom, it's breezy and comfortable, makes me wanna sleep.

My eyes were about to close but the door suddenly opened it made me stared at it with a pissed look at my face, it was Mr. Roy, our adviser, he was wearing glasses and a bit bald but still he has some hair left on both the sides of his head.

"Listen everybody, we have a new student here in this class" he paused as he went in front where everybody could see him, I just closed my eyes reminiscing the bacon i cooked for dinner yesterday instead of steak that should have been prepared by my mom... Ugh

"Miss Leandre, do you mind?, I'm talking here" he woke me up again and I glared at him, he just smirked raising his right arm looking at the door, "Please welcome our new student" he paused as the new student walked inside.

I rolled my eyes looking at the new student but when I glanced at his face I suddenly stood up while everybody's jaw dropped looking at him.

"What the fuck?, why are you here?!" I whispered the first three words carefully not letting the teacher know about it while my eyes widen with as sweat on my brows falls.

"Miss Leandre!.. What are you talking about?, do you know him??" He asked at a deep voice, he was kind of agitated for what I did, everybody looked at me waiting for what I'll do next.

"Si--" before I even finished my word he spoke up, "We just met recently sir but I assure you, we have nothing in personal" he let out a really addictive smile, it pissed me off, "nothing" huh.. Yea right it was nothing, being saved by a stranger is just nothing for him.. but for me, it's fucking stupid!, I hate to admit it but.. ughh.. I've been saved by a stranger.. ugh..

"Is it true Miss Leandre?" I sat on my chair putting my feet on the desk and smirked, "or do you want me to explain everythin' Sir?, just so you know, he's a stranger for me" all of them just stared at me or the new guy in class, like yesterday, he wore the same thing, I wonder if he even washed those yesterday..

He sighed and looked at everyone "Very well then, Drake Stevens pick your own desk at the back" his smile was still there while concentrating his look on me, he went on my row and sat at my back.

"We'll have lots of fun kitty" he whispered to me, I looked down closing my eyes and stopping this temptation to kick his ass off this school.

Brain: well ain't you lucky?
How is this lucky? Ugh
Brain: this hell might have some light from heaven you know.
We'll see....
Yea right I know talking to myself is idiotic but, well a loner's gotta talk to her/his brain in times of reminiscing.

~Lunch Break~

"Well, that's it for this morning, goodbye class" he said bowing his head a bit though no one really cared as he walked out the class.

"My my kitten, ain't this a nice place?" I turned around looking at him, he was smiling and I want to erase that smile on his face with a dozen slaps from my hands alone.

"A dog should stop talking to a cat, they fight in the end pft.." I rolled my eyes sarcastically.

"Well a dog doesn't bite if the kitten doesn't scratch it" he spoke back and chuckled, I couldn't pinpoint it but I'm pretty sure he's a jerk and an ass that needs to be out of this school.

"Umn... D..Drake!" A couple of girls came towards him, they were kinda cute yet stupid.. from what I recall from the novels I've red, they'll confess their love on a hot guy or somethin' like that, ladies willing to be sl*ts pft..

He stopped smiling and looked at them "Well, I'm sorry but it's a no" he said straightly glaring at them, somehow, I think, he hates this kind of things happening on him every time he's around.

"No, don't give up yet.." Her friend whispered at her back pushing her towards him, "I..I'm sorry Drake.. but it's true I.. I--" before she even finished those stupid words I stood up and glared at them.

"Bitches, stop making a mess here and get your ads off in this row, I own it" I smirked at them, they shivered and stepped back crying, babies.. Pft they are stupid enough to confess shits but not that brave to face the truth huh..

"Well that was impressive" he said looking at me, he's not smiling but just looking at me, somehow I felt loosening up a bit and a shiver running down my spine.

"Hey!, Lena let's go, the food is waiting!" Liza winked at me while standing on the door, the atmosphere around us were a bit awkward, I took a breath and smirked at him going to Liza, "this ain't over with ass" I wiped my hair from my face and went out with her.

"Oh, don't worry it really isn't" he smiled at me, somehow those smiles's showing how sadistic he was more than me, well dang it I ain't letting him, I'm superior he's just another guy that goes to the hospital next month.