Angel x demon

Before I start with this chapter... you'll be looking like the pictures below.Also credits to the artists.... ALSO LAME LEMON AHEAD 💛

 ALSO LAME LEMON AHEAD 💛

________________________________You were known among all the Angels as the wingless maiden

You were known among all the Angels as the wingless maiden. You are an Angel but because of a certain accident you ended up losing your wings therefore you'd do your duties mostly on the ground and not flying like your fellow friends.

"Y/n you're gonna be late." Said Raphael your best friend. " I'm coming." You replied before stepping out of your chambers. " Michael has called upon you." Said Raphael once you got near her. " do know why he did?" You asked wondering what the brown haired archangel wanted. " no idea. But I guess something related to demons or whatever." Said Raphael helping you reach the grand chambers of the archangels.

Once both of you stepped in you saw that he was busy conversing with a silver haired demon. "Who's that?" You whispered to Raphael. " that's lucifer. The leader of the demons." Said Raphael whispering back. " oh." Was all you said before briefly making an eye contact with the handsome stranger. "Y/n! Raphael! Come over here both of you." Said Michael signaling for you both to get closer. "Lucifer this is y/n." Said Michael when you stood beside him. " and you're well aware of Raphael." Said Michael as he placed a hand on Raphael's shoulder. " of course.I'm pleased to meet the famous wingless maiden." Said lucifer
Before he took your right hand and kissed it. Making a light hue of red adore your pale cheeks. " very well. I do believe Y/n is the best candidate to exchange with one of your demons." Said Michael shocking you a little bit. " by all means." Said lucifer placing his right palm on your petite shoulder. "Um can you explain what's going on?" You said still confused of what's happening. " oh. We're doing a peaceful exchanging with each other in order to make an alliance if this works out.
Meaning you'll go with him as a guest and learn necessary things and a one of his demons will take your place and also learn somethings." Explained Michael before excusing himself to go work on some paperwork. " well then I'll go work too. Take care you two." Said Raphael leaving you alone with lucifer. 

"I-I guess I should go pack up my things." You said and was about to leave but was stopped by lucifer. " let me help you get down." Said lucifer whispering in your ear. " b-but I can go down using the stairs." You said stuttering for the second time today. " those stairs are a lot and they'll be a waste of time. The sooner you pack up the better." Said lucifer before opening the grand doors for you. " thanks." You said before stepping out. " you're very welcome now are you ready?" Said lucifer before he placed a hand on your waist and the other hand under your leg. "Ready for-? whoa" your sentence was cut short because he carried you princess style. " hold on tight." Said lucifer waiting for you to hold into him. "O-okay." You said before wrapping your arms around his neck. " here we go." Said lucifer as he descended from the high place. He placed you back on the ground when he reached it and walked you to ur chambers to get your things. " I'll wait for you here." Said lucifer while leaning on a nearby pillar. " alright I won't be late." You said before disappearing inside.