Part 1

The drip-drop of rain filled the ears of many which urged them inside their humble abode. Many would be confused if they saw a small figure sweep through the dark alleyways of their town and some would have found it highly suspicious especially if that figure was found stalking around a Kingdom in the darkest of night.

   The clink-clank of armor sounded throughout the Kingdon of Liones, and the groans of annoyed knights followed with it. Apparently the Kingdom had gotten many complaints of a mysterious figure appearing during the night and whenever a citizen had gone to check it out; it would instantly disappear, as if it were never even there in the first place.

𒊹︎꧁☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎꧂𒊹︎

   The rustle of a cape in the silent night instantly alerted the knights nearest to the location of where the eerie sound had arisen from. Two of the closest Holy Knights, Gilthunder and Howzer froze in their spots as a ragged breathing came from the shadows.

   "H-Hello?" Howzer nervously questioned as he gripped his lance.

   A shift and the sound of things being moved around reached his ears.

   "Whoever it is, I command you to come out now. If you disobey my orders I will have to get you by force."

   A sigh was heard and a figure stepped out into the moonlight. A black cloak covered their face hiding their features making it hard for the two knights to figure out the gender.

   "Oh well. You caught me."

𒊹︎꧁☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎꧂𒊹︎

   𝕀𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕪 𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤 𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕡𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕤 𝕒𝕤 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕘𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕤𝕨𝕖𝕣. 𝔸𝕝𝕤𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕤𝕖 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕠𝕠𝕟.

𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 ☞︎