Mykel - Love and Basketball 🏀❤

Mykel and I have been best friends since diapers, we've been bad kids for almost 2 year now.

I been having this major crush on him since we have in the bad kids group. But, he's been having his eye the new girl  Maceii.

I mean how can I get mad she is pretty...

Macei

So I was sitting in the girls room with Mirah and Dejah, Kam wasn't there because she had to go back to BR

Dejah: So, what's going on with you and Mykel?

Me: Girl what? nothing ain't going with me and Mykel that's my best friend.

M&D: We started off as close friends somehow you turn into my girlfriend!

They started saying in unison, they started laughing. 

Me: If I did want him, ya'll know he want macei I said playing with my nails

Mirah: Girl, Mykel don't want no macei.

Me: Yes he do! i know how ya'll see how he look at her, and then she act all innocent.

Dejah: If you don't be bold and as Mykel do he like you yourself! I love you but you being stupid right now, You and Mykel have been best friends for the longest. I'm pretty sure he had or has feelings for you, and you can't lie you do too!

I hate the fact that Dejah tried to check me about my life but she was right, It was gonna be one of these days I'm gonna tell Mykel how I feel.

After that conversation I had with Dejah and Mirah I went into Mac and Jaliyah's Room with them, when we went in there to see all the boys on the bed on they're phones until Dede had to come aggravate a nigga.

Dede: Aye Y/n we u go holla at a nigga?

Y/n: Mane, dede what make you think I wanna get wit you ugly ass...

Jakari: Damn! You just go let Y/n play you like. He said laughing.

Dede: Mane shut up! I see how u rocking Y/n, u gone want dis dick when I got rich!

Y/n: Please, like I want that stinky thing sitting between them crusty legs...

Everyone starting laughing..

Dede: Whatever, fuck you Y/n.

Y/n: That's the point, you can't.

Jay, Mark, and Tray started busting out laughing.

Dede runs out the room mad as hell

Mykel walks into the room.

The whole room got quiet and looked at me, ok I just wanna know how do everyone know I want Mykel?