♥Going Out For Coffee ☕️ ♡ Charli and Jaxx♥

This one-shot was written by yours truly, skyytaekox .

(Note, that I don't really ship this, but this is just for fun. Also, Charli and Jaxx will know each other. Have fun reading! -AshleyBunnii)

Charli woke up, by the sound of her alarm clock. She pressed it, then kinda slammed her hand on it, to turn it off. She ran into her bathroom to brush her hair, her teeth, and take a shower.

When, she was done dressing, she went downstairs with the other 5 members.

"Good morning, Charli!" Alex and Jade greeted their best friend.

"Good morning Jade and Alex!" She greeted. "Hello, Twins, Light."

Zach waved back. So did Light and Drake.

She slid down into kitchen, to get her some breakfast, and went to sit next to Light and Alex.

After Breakfast. . .

Charli put her hair into some ponytails for the day, and looked at herself in the mirror. Her light orange glasses reflect onto the mirror.

She slides downstairs, to see everyone else, besides Zach and Jade watching a movie.

"I'm going to the Coffee Shop, see you guys in a bit!" Charli told the other 3.

"Ok! See you later, Charli!" Alex said.

Since the Coffee Shop wasn't that far, Charli decided to run there. Her orange hair rushes through the wind, and something out of her hair fell, which Charli didn't recognize it fell. Her Butterfly Hair Clip that Alex and Jade gave her.

Someone decided to pick it up, and bring it back where Charli was going. He ran in another direction, basically a shortcut to get to the shop easier.

As Charli entered the store, she looked at the menu.

"Hello, welcome to StarBucks, what do you want to order?" The cashier asked. (Idk if there is any more Coffee Shops I know in Texas-)

"Hello, may I get a Pumpkin Spice Latte, please?" Charli replied. (The perfect drink to start of Autumn- Also, That's some ItsFunneh YHS References here- PSL, PSL, PSL-)

"Sure! Is that it?" The cashier said.

"Yes sir." Charli said politely.

"That's $4.59." (Shiz, I don't go to Starbucks that much, so idk how much stuff cost-)

Charli pulled out the money, and gave it to the cashier.

"Thank you. Also, someone said you dropped this." The cashier put Charli's hair clip on the counter.

"My Butterfly Hair Clip.. Where did you find it?" Charli asked.

"Well, I found it while I was out." The cashier said.

"Thank you.. What's your name?"

"The name's Jaxx."

Jaxx.. The name sounds familiar.. Charli thought.

"A-Are you.. Jaxx from The Squad, from Alex's squad?" Charli looked at Jaxx.

"Well, I was. I left, a long time ago." Jaxx told Charli. "I might come back, but I'm not sure right now.."

"Well, I'm Charli.. The newest squad member.." Charli said shyly, then put her hair clip back in her hair.

Jaxx didn't seem jealous. "Nice to meet you, Charli. I hope you will be happy in the squad."

"I hope you be happy too, in your dreams. They may come true." Charli told him.

"Thank you. Also, here's your PSL." (Again, YHS references-)

"Thanks, Jaxx."

"No Problem."

"I hope we can meet some other time."

"Yeah, me too. Just tell Alex or Zach to call me."

"Ok. See you later! Bye, Jaxx!"

"Bye!"

I feel happy about completing this. -Leader AshleyBunnii