Prologue

I dedicate this Prologue to @LiviaEmma for making my cover and being an awesome friend :)

.
.
.
.
.

"Get off me!" I spat as I pushed the girls off me, I stood up and cracked my knuckles, "Why are you even here!" I sneered as I took a step forward, I was loosing my temper, I stared into his blue-green eyes trying to be intimidating.

His eyes harden but he kept his silence, that's it I'm tired of this. I grabbed his collar and tossed him to the tree, at the same time I manage to break a nail which angers me even more. "Where's my sister!" I snapped loosing patients. He groan but rufuse to answer, all he gave me was a sideways grin. I took a step towards him but quickly got pulled back.

"It's not worth it" Claire whispers, "He wants you to take the bait...don't do it" I grit my teeth together and pushed my wavy black hair out of my face as I shoot daggers at the guy laying on the floor. "Take him away.." I told my guards "... Claire call everyone, we need to have a pack meeting asap!" I order before bolting through the woods.

.
.
.
.
.

Well that was my Prologue, I know its short but I hope it wasn't bad.

Please..
Comment: what you thought and rate it please
Vote: if you liked it

I promise it'll get better :)

-Leya