"Back To Reality" [Part 5]

~The Next Day~

At Nigel's Company, Outside Was A Big Press Gathering Of Nigel's Announcements For What's Coming Next.

The People In The Crowd Murmur And Take Press Pictures. 📸

Nigel Walked In Front Of The Building.
"Yes Yes, Thank You All For Coming, As It Is Today Is A Big Day For My New Company"

"What Makes Today So Special Mr. Nigel?"
A Interviewer Asked.

"Good Question, Well Today Will Be The Day I Put My Newly Discovered Gold Crown Into A Time Capsule On Top Of The Largest Building In Los Angeles!"
Nigel Held Up The Gold Crown.

The Crowd Claps And Takes More Press Pictures. 👏👏👏

"And I Would Also Like To Give A Shout Out To The Mayor's Military Crew For Lending Me This Big Green Machine Tank!"
Nigel Gestures.

A Big Green Military Tank Was In Front Of The Company Building.

"Oooooo!"
The Crowd Says Amazed.

"Ya Know, It Warms My Heart To See The Military Trust Me With Such A Big Machine.....Totally Not Like I Bought It Off Them With My Crownnnn"
Nigel Smirks Twirling The Crown.

"What Time Today Will You Put The Crown In Your Time Capsule?"
Another Interviewer Asked.

Nigel Chuckles.
"Another Great Question! And To Answer That.....LET'S GO TO THAT TIME CAPSULE RIGHT N-"

A Mild Wind Breeze Was Blowing Through The Area.

The Crowd Felt The Breeze And Looked Around Them.

Nigel Blinks.
"Is This Global Warming Or..."

The People All Turned Behind Them From Where The Breeze Was Coming From.

Suddenly, The Trollinators Superhero Team Zapped Through The Sky And Landed On The Ground Heroically, All Being Human Sized.

The Team Members Being, Pop-Blossom (Poppy), Safety Man (Branch), The Barbarian (Barb), And Aquallex (Trollex).

The Barbarian Stood The Wrong Way.
"BAM BAM BAM BAAAAM!"

"Psst, Barb"
Pop-Blossom Whispered.

"Oh-"
The Barbarian Noticed And Turned Around Fully.

The Trollinators All Posed Heroically Properly.