nobody compares

Sanyu:randhir how could you do  this to me.

Me:yeah I cheated. N tum tum ne kya kiya.... jab mujhe tumhari Sab  se zada zarurat thi you left for your reason.

Sanyu:Kya bol rahe tum... tume pata b h.... gusse ne tumhe pagal kar diya.... revenge revenge revenge. Randhiiir just look at your self. N tum mujhe cheater kehte.... I left my family for you.

Me:no sanyukta you left them for your dreams. Just like renuka sanyal.

Sanyu:oh yeah am renuka Sanyal...... N what about you.... you have proved that you are her son. The way she cheated your dad you cheated me. I hate you randhir.
And she left me.
----'---end of flashback-'--------
Now am sitting here alone in cold I just hate myself.... I shouldn't done this to her. You know what. I just done for sake of revenge. I had a fake affair with my step brother's girlfriend. But that girl ishika... she.
She knows everything.... everything about my revenge. She knows about sanyukta and my idiot brother reyhan too. They trapped me in my own web. Am such a fool..... how I could just do this to sanyukta. And i think I should be happy for her.... she deserve someone better than me. Suddenly someone patted on my shoulder and it was sanyukta.

Me:sanyukta tum.... tum yahan.

Sanyu:am sorry randhir.
And she hugged me and hugged her back.

Me:no sanyukta...... am sorry I cheated on you.

Sanyu:don't be randhir..... mujhe use ishika ke bare me pata chal gay a h.meine bahut socha iske bare me.. m.. tumhare past yeh karne pr majbur kar diya. Bus tumhari ye gussa..... isse  plz chodh do.... ye tumhe barbad kar dega.

Me:yeah you are right. Am sorry... am sorryyyy. Sanyukta I love you. Thanx... thnx for everything.

Sanyu:Koi ani randhir abb Sab tik hojayge. Am there for you.
Her words were enough for me. I love her and don't deserve her. I hug her more tightly. Nobody compares to her.
---------
I hope u liked it.
And sorry for the error in the book that first part.
And vote, comment and share.
And there is song dedicated to sanyukta by randhir. Do listen to it.
And i dedicate this chap to dreamgirlashu