pt - 32

Betrayed.

Y/n don't know and never knew why she's feeling so betrayed like this. Taeyong her own cousin that she grew up with kidnapped her, jungkook, Mr Jang and more!

And she's pregnant. That make the situation even more worse.

Why did I accepted this marriage in the first place?

What did I do wrong?

Why am I deserve this?

A lot of thoughts kept bothering her who's now sitting on a luxurious bed inside her parent's bedroom. She looked around scanning the whole place where her parents use to be laugh and had their happy moments here.

Then she looked down with tears rolling down her cheeks.

Flashback,

"You're lying."

Mr Jang laughed and taeyong just smirked. Y/n's eyes starts getting so teary and her tears finally fell off her eyes.

"Why would he killed the one that just like a mother for me?! And you! You just let him do that?! Where's your mercy for us taeyong!"

Taeyong stood up in anger and walked towards y/n. He held her right wrist harshly and tightly make y/n hissed in pain.

"How about you? You never realized all this time, I like you y/n. I love you. I have no choice I can't just watch you live your happy life with your little family! I can't it's hurts a lot! Here!"

Taeyong placed y/n's hand right on his chest where y/n could felt his heart is beating. She looked at it then looked back at him.

"My heart is only beating for you y/n. For you only. I promised to your dad even before he died. I promised him that I will take care of you and will always stay by your side. I promised him that I will stay live even whatever happens in my life for you y/n. For you. Why can't you just accept my feelings back?"

Y/n looked down and starts sobbing. Taeyong slowly loosened his grip in y/n's wrist then sighed. He slowly pulled y/n closer to him to hug her small figure in his embraced then gently patted the back of her head.

"Shh.. I'm sorry y/n. I'm sorry.."

Y/n kept sobbing and sobbing. Mr Jang then stood up. He patted taeyong's shoulder make taeyong looked at him.

"Bring her upstairs and calm her down taeyong."

Taeyong looked away. He sighed again.

"Let's go y/n. I will bring you upstairs."

Flashback Ended

Y/n looked at her wedding ring then touched it. She looked at her own belly where she's carrying jungkook and her son there.

"I'm sorry baby.. but we have to through all of this together. Let's put our hope on your father alright? We still have your fath-"

"What hope y/n."

Y/n looked at the door and saw taeyong's standing there while is holding a tray of foods. Y/n hust stares at him until her stand infront of her.

"I won't let him have you y/n. I won't let him have you again. You are mine. I won't let him take you away again. Never."

Y/n shook her head. She touched her belly make taeyong looked down on her belly.

"I rather die than end up being with you."

Her harsh words make taeyong looked at her in this eyes with anger. But he's trying hard to hold it.

"This son I'm carrying, are mine and jungkook. I won't let you have him. I won't let my baby grow up with a betrayer monster like you."

Taeyong shook his head and smirks.

"And I won't let you do that, y/n."

Just then he turns around and walked out the luxurious bedroom. Y/n sighed.

"Jungkook won't let you do anything about me taeyong. Trust me."

Remember about jungkook, y/n suddenly remember the small note that yoon jin gave her. She then quickly shoved through her dress's pocket and thankfully she found the note. She took then read it.

'Trust me, he will come. I already told him the address. I work for him. I work for your husband Mrs Jeon Y/n' - Min Yoon Jin.

Y/n looked at the note in shocked. But also happy and thankful.

"Re-really? Baby, your father will come to save us.."

Y/n said and touched her belly.

"I know I can trust you jungkook.."

To be continue