Furu1 (ichi/one)

(a/n: it's a pun lolol)

"Nee-san, do you have to go?", i hugged my older sister like there's no tomorrow but i can't help it! She petted my head gently just like she always do. She really knows how to put me at ease, doesn't she? But seriously, i don't want her to go.

"Hmmn... there there... i have to go, (Y/n). You'll be fine without me, right?", i nodded as i tried to erase my worrying eyes from my face. I let go of her and held her hands instead. "Good! Make sure to eat 3 times a day, sleep at least 8 hours and don't forget to take care of Okaa-san, okay?", the smile she beamed hasn't changed since that day... the first time i saw nee-san laughed and smiled like this is when there was 'that guy'. I wonder what makes her so happy about him?

"Then i'll be off... bye bye!!", she waved her hand in the air as i watched her leave. "Irrashai.", i muttered the word loud enough for her to hear. "Of course i will!", she smiled towards me for the last time and then she's gone.

Why... just why am i worrying about her so much? Hmm... i wonder...

Maybe because of her obsession towards curry just like how Otou-san was? Hmm... indeed.... THEY NEED TO STOP.

"Nee~ Okaa-san... when do you think she will return?"

"I wonder... once she's determined in something, she tends to forget her own family fufu~"

"Seriously, it's not funny Kaa-san!"

"Fufu~"

{HALF A YEAR LATER~~}

nee-san... just where are you...? It's been half a year, nee-san... i haven't heard a single news about you...w-what if...! *gasp! She's so drunk she can't even wake up from the sidewalk?? W-what if she- she's abducted and sold? N-no! Don't think so much about it! Nee-san is strong! Yes! nee-san is... strong.

But- Nee-san... nee-san... just where are you? Huhu~ If you die out there... i'll definitely follow after you nee-san...

" (Y/n)-chan, can you come here for a bit?", Okaa-san called me but my body won't move. I'm too lazy...

"Nani!? I'm too depressed to walk right now!", i shouted from my room.

"It's your nee-san."

Nee-san!?

I hurriedly got up and ran as fast as i can to the place kaa-san at. "What? Nee-san?! What about nee-san!?"

"She wants to talk to you, dear... fufu~", she giggled as she told me to get closer.

"Ahh! Wakatteru wakatteru...", i walked towards okaa-san and was handed the telephone.

"Hai- moshi moshi, nee-san?"

" (Y/n)!! I really missed hearing your voice! Ogenkidesuka?"

Pfft- she's still an airhead, isn't she?

"Genkidesu, how about you nee-san?"

"Fumu~ watashi mou genki... life here is so much fun and they treat me with so much love... i think i'm going to stay here forever if i could~", she's still the same nee-san. I hope she'll never change though... i like the nee-san now. But-

'LOVE?!'

As i thought... i can't leave her alone. I'm too worried. I have to go there.

"Nee-san, what's the name of the place you're working at again?"

"Hmm? Mankai Company, doushitano?"

"Iya... i'm just curious."

"Oh, sokka... well i gotta go now, bye bye (Y/n)!" *beep.

Yoshh! Now that i know the place, i can go there!

"Kaa-san! I'm going to where nee-chan is.", i said.

"Ehh~okay then, have a nice trip."

"Huh? That's it?"

"I already knew you'll go there sooner or later, you siscon."

"Ugh" okaa-san's words are piercing through my heart... argh it hurts...

{THREE DAYS LATER}

Awright! I've arrived to where nee-chan is but...

Is this the right place? I've seen the pictures in SNS yet they didn't look this... old. Is that name board even properly hung? I'm scared to even walk pass it.

For 10 whole damn minutes i've been standing here, in front of its entrance and i don't know if this place is haunted or not. They said on the brochure that they held an audition but... seriously it looks shady.

While i was hesitating to whether come in or not, a hand tapped my right shoulder.

"Oy.", i shuddered at the sudden presence.

"You're blocking the entrance. Move.", his tone got harsher than before.

"H-hai...", i stepped aside and when i saw that man's appearance, i somehow feel nostalgic. I wonder why?

He looks like a damn yakuza, alright. Even if his looks are terrifying, he's still shorter than me. So he's not that scary to me when i look at him.

Wait- holddup-
That straight blonde hair...
That mole on his right cheek...
Those purple eyes... and pale skin...
Ha! No... no way, right? No friggin' way... but no matter how you look at it, his face... it definitely looks like 'his'. *sigh... You've gotta be kidding me...

There's no way that this guy is that damn Sakyo Furuichi!!