my only sunshine

Sebastian frowned as he stood before his little master who sat back, waiting for what was coming; death.

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine

The contract was over, ciels revenge was complete and both of them had prepared for this. However, Sebastian couldn't help but seemed to be a pang of guilt as he looked to the boy. For some reason, he did not want this to come to an end, but he was a starving demon. He craved the boy In two ways, hunger and what humans called love.

You make me happy when skies are gray

He reluctantly walked over to ciel and furrowed his brows. This mere human seemed to have a great affect in how the demon felt..

Ciel was the only human Sebastian had ever cared for. He was kind to him, he gave him a name and a home. Most demons wouldn't care, but Sebastian had never had any of the things..and ciel would always make Sebastian smile. Not a fake one or a smirk, but a sincere smile of happiness.

You'll never know, dear, how much I love you

Through every thing they had gone through the past years, Sebastian seemed to grow more attached by the minute. He wasn't supposed to feel these things and it was very odd that a mere human could make him feel...weak?

He shook off all the thoughts, deciding it was best to get this over with so his 'passing' wouldn't be more of a burden then it was already. 

The demon leaned forward before whispering softly to ciel before he took his soul.

"I love you.."

memories flashed in the demons head as he felt an odd pain. His eyes were stinging and a lump formed on his throat. His chest felt...numb after he finished consuming what was his; Ciel Phantomhives soul.

He stood up. It was over now. He turned away before slowly walking forward. He looked back one more time upon what was now the lifeless corpse of a young child who would be missed deeply. He turned back as he swallowed, a single tear dripping from his eye as he moved forward, regretting each step he took.

Please don't take my sunshine away