Chapter Four ( Aaron Dreams )

Sheila's POV

We reached the House before Dawn . Tired of the burden not the Car Journey .
It was Two hours or less. The creek was between our Coven land and  Aaron's  Territory , Our coven lands are vast, So every time We cross  the Bridge over the creek then throw the woods we go to the main compound with is in the middle then to  the coven houses.
That's why it took us along time to reach it .  lately I feel tired most of the time so I asked the driver to drive slowly so I don't get sick quickly .
Sometimes I just don't want to get back to Aaron but sadly we arrived at our residence.
Sofia helped me like always to get up stairs to my room where I found Aaron sitting on my bed .
He face was impassive and Calm .
I let out a sign before I look back at her .
" Thank you , Sofia . I will take it from here " I smiled at her watching her leaving my room .
I turned to Face Aaron, walking to the bed side where Aaron sits.
I took off my coat to put it next to me as I sat down facing Aaron who put his hand on my thigh , I sighed then said  " you are the last person that, I need to talk to right now.
Aaron leave !!
Tomorrow morning we talk "
I snapped at him.
His reaction was confusing me . He didn't even move his hand away .
He didn't shout or yell at me .
He Stood up in front of me then leaned down to  kiss my forehead Gently, placing his both hands on my shoulders Saying " I was waiting for you because I was worried about you sweetie . That's all "
Then he walked to the door and before closing it
He said quietly " Good night , sweetie "
The way he acted made me confused even more .
He became so gentle suddenly . 
I apparently never understood him and  will never have the chance to .
........

In the morning

I was waiting for him after breakfast to tell him exactly what My mother said to me .
I needed him to Understand that , This is the best that, mom could do .
I will meet up with him & Sofia in his office .
He was sitting down behind his desk , Sofia & I were taking the front desk seats .
We told him everything in details .
His face was blank . He gave no reactions at all . He was Just listening to us without saying a word
I even  got emotional and cried few times , Sofia did the Same but he was Just listening .
I was observing his reaction but he was plain.
I sighed eventually .Then added clearing my throat " One more thing Aaron , I have to go to the coven to spend a week before the childbirth . To prepare everything for my .... "
I broke off . I couldn't say the word .
Then I said
"you know Giving my magic away among other things "

We had a moment of a grave silence before He Stood up smiling widely approaching me wrapping his arms around my shoulders hugging me tightly  .
As if he was okay with what I said few moments ago.
He also said " Yes , You should stay with your mother , Take  all the time you need sweetie . In fact you can go now!! "
He suggested coldly .
I & Sofia stared at him in disbelieve then I murmured " No ! Mother said one week before . I still have another week to spend in here. I need to do a lot of things " I frowned
He wanted to keep the gentle personality on  so he retorted " of course , Take the whole time you need . "
Then he left the office muttering " I need to do a lot of things myself "
I saw him leaving ,closing the door behind then I looked at Sofia who gave me " He is up to something" look . then we both walked out to the Garden .
       .....................

At night and for the coming days

I spend every night Writing every word and every feeling I experience .
I Hope that ,I make him Understand and feel like he is right here with us now .
I prepared a room , a cradle along with Drawers for clothes and All .
I barely saw Aaron and when he is around he is so considering, so Gentle and So kind
Which is not like him .
He was always Counselling and seeking other witches and Alphas , lately he was interested in other packs and he was making friendships  .
He is searching for allies suddenly , few months ago , I begged him to communicate with other pack , fix his relationship with my mother but he refused .
Now he visits packs and throwing parties to until them.
He became so helpful and responsible that ,  Sometimes , I forget how sneaky , Deceitful and arrogant he is .
At the end of the week . I packed my things and belongings to go with Sofia .
I went to his room to inform him that I am leaving .
Once he saw me . He smiled widely " Come on Sheila . You ready ?!" He asked
I nod on saying " yes . I came to say good bye for the last time  "
He replied Ignoring my words " When My Son comes back . I would hold a grand celebration and I will invite the other packs leaders . You know " he pointed  at the walls  around us saying " This place will be different . This is gonna be a large mansion and I am going to do a lot . More of everything is yet to come . I have plans . I .. "
I cut him off saying without thinking " Yes , you always have plans Aaron "
Those words made him glance at me then continued " I will make a good use of everything "
I approached him without commenting on what he said . I didn't care about it
So I said what I came to say instead " Aaron . Consider this as my final will . I beg you to Keep our son Safe .Don't use him to fulfill your plans . Help him to be a good leader . and a good person . " I pleaded .
Aaron didn't give me the answer that I want. He Just nod on saying " I got this . I know what would I do . Don't worry . "
He hugged me and pecked my cheek .
I didn't expect him to act like this . obviously I am so naive to think that Aaron would serve anyone but Aaron himself .
He was excited and he told me about throwing a party when the child comes back to the house . big plans of a new mansion and a lot of coming business.
He went on and on and on .
I mostly forgot that I am going to die after the Childbirth .
A whole plan doesn't include me .
I had only one reaction toward his action and his words .
I nod on smirking then I hugged him for the very last time before I leave.
I looked around one last time . I wasn't sad
I made peace with myself . I will die for my son . I want him to live .
I was heading to the car where Sofia and the drive await for me when I mumbled " He is worthy of my sacrifice "
Sofia saw me overwhelmed. she took my hand and asked me " Is everything Okay With Aaron ?!"
I looked at her in disappointment " I wished I could make him promise me to keep the Boy safe "
Sofia smiled at me Saying " Don't worry . I am here and you know how capable I am " She winked at me .
I smiled " Amen to that "
Then we both Laughed getting inside the car .
Obviously dying doesn't bother me anymore .
The maid took my bags to the car .
And we drove back to the Coven for the very last time for me .
            ...........

Vote & Comment Guys
The Image above is of Minerva

Vote and comment please