Chapter 6

Taurus

         Pain. It was all I felt. My water broke while we were in Red Claw territory.

       If you were not aware, this is bad blood between Red Claw pack and Silver Moon pack.

       About a century ago, an alpha from our pack stole Red Claw pack Alpha's mate. Then he killed her, to hide the evidence. The other alpha then declared war between the two packs. That lasted 10 years before it was agreed that they would cut all ties to each other.

        Cancer hugged me tight. Just one more baby. A new omega was helping me, he smelled nice. Maybe he was the new mate.

         "Hey." He said. He was holding all three of our babies. My heart melted, seeing them. He gave me two and the other to Cancer.

       He then used sign language to talk to Cancer. I was surprised.

       "They're perfectly healthy. Two girls and a boy. Congrats." I could see the other alphas were clearly mad.

      "What's your name? I'm Taurus." I asked. "Libra." He smiled, then another omega ran down, hiding behind him.

      "What's up, dear?" He asked, pulling him into his lap. "Lonely..."

         "Can you please go to Leo? Or Virgo?" He spoke softly, almost as if a louder tone would hurt the omega.

        "Oh and Welcome....
          New Mates..."