Notes

A coin is a tricky little thing. You look at it and you see a helpful friend. However, it is a liar and a manipulator. It can corrupt you if you can keep it, but it will most likely leave you worse off than if you had never seen it.
Coins only care about riches, valuables, and status. Money can't buy happiness because it doesn't care about happiness. All a coin cares about is making its way to the top, no matter how many others it has to sacrifice.
People often say there are two sides to a coin, however it's still a coin all around. Both sides are a mesmerizing gold, both sides belong to the same evil coin.
But if a coin could see its other side, what would it think? Would it chase after itself in pursuit of the addicting feelings of richness, or avoid itself in fear of being used and left alone? Would it change itself, or would it become even worse?

Hello everyone! Welcome to my Freddy x Norton fanfic, which I think I will call Norddy. Hehe.
Please note that that thing I wrote up there that's also the description for the story, I made after writing the third chapter. It's kind of just to sound cool but maybe I will reference it more lol.

So! Notes.

This fic takes place in the manor. It's sort of an au as per usual, details of how the manor works in this fic will be explained within the fic itself (mostly the first chapter).

I reference characters' traits an abilities sometimes (mostly just personality based ones). HOWEVER. This is important to note because of Freddy!
When he got his rework, it actually removed some abilities!! In this fic, he will have all of his previous abilities as well as his new ones. So, he is OP lol.
Here's what he has in the fic that was removed:

This is found on the official website because they never update that thing

This is found on the official website because they never update that thing. I screenshotted it in case they actually fix it for once.
Here's why I'm keeping it:
A. I've been playing for a long time, I'm more used to these skills and actually forgot he didn't still have them lol
B. They make his character more interesting, and I'd love to have that!
C. Lawyer OP
D. Pretty much same as B, it's way more fun writing Freddy when he has a charm to convince people that he is good.

I'm planning on maybe changing covers.