CHAPTER 3

Hello hello lovelies :33 another chapter here :3 hope you like it :-) 

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE KUROSHITSUJI CHARACTERS, ALL CREDIT GOES TO YANA TOBOSO-SAN :-) 

------------------------------------------------------

CIEL POV

„It’s time to wake up, young master,“ I heard him say as he drawned the courtains.

„Five more minutes,“ I mumbled, shielding my head from the light.

„Okay, but no more than that,“ he said and I heard a chair creak under him.

Did he just let me sleep in? I begged him for longer sleep before and he has never let me sleep in on a work day.

I sat up, sending the sheet flying off my head: „Who are you and what have you done with Sebastian?“

He smiled: „It’s me young master and I see that this waking technique works quite well.“

I would facepalmed if it wasn’t for that idiotic smirk on his face.

„But if you want to sleep, you can, young master. You don’t have much on the schedule today,“ he smiled while he was pouring a cup of my morning tea.

„No, I am fine,“ I said stretching my hands towards the teacup, „what’s on the schedule?“

„Today, you need to take care of a few documents concerning Funtom company and write a report to Her Majesty about the last case,“ he said passing me the tea cup.

„Ugh, I hate paperwork,“ I groaned, sipping the tea.

"It is necessary, my lord, now where would we be if no one did their job?" Sebastian smirked. 

I just nodded my head as I tasted the rich taste of my morning tea: "Earl Grey?" 

„Yes, young master. Right as always,“ he smiled.

„My favourite.“

„Yes, I know,“ he mumbled, as if for himself.

He fetched clothes from my wardrobe. He reached for the buttons on my shirt. Then he hesitated: „Would you like to do it yourself or may I proceed?“

„I’ll do it myself,“ I said firmly.

„Very well than,“ he said laying the clothes out beside me, „come down for breakfast when you are ready.“

After that he gave me a glance and went to the dining room to finish the preparations for breakfast. But that glance was enough for me. It was full of concern.

Dressing was really hard, but after all these days of rejecting Sebastian to clothe me, I was getting better at this. But I could never quite master the bow. I just let it loose around my neck and went down to the dining room.

As usual, Sebastian tied the tie around my neck and straightened few imperfections before I began to eat. I sat down and he pushed the chair in for me, because my legs were too short to reach the floor. I often think of how I would live if Sebastian left me. I would never admit it in front of anyone, but I would probably die.

I started to eat when the door to the dining room flew opened followed by a noise of a chainsaw.

„Good morning, darlings,“ said a flamboyant redhead with a teethy smirk as his glasses glimmered.

„What in the whole hell are you doing here Grell?“ I shouted and threw a toast at  him in anger. That gender-confused idiot really knows how to destroy one’s morning.

„Why, what a beautiful greeting, Earl Phantomhive,“ he walzed to me and pinched my cheek, „I have a day off so I have decided that I will come to see my beautiful Bassy.“

As he said that I felt like I was going to throw a chair into his head, but decided against it, as it would be quite hard to explain. But I could feel jealousy boil under my skin.

I could almost hear Sebastian roll his eyes: „I am very happy that you came to see me, Grell, but I would prefer you not interrupting Young Master during his breakfast.“

„It’s fine, I was done anyway,“ I said as I hopped of the chair and walked out of the dining room, leaving them to stare at me.