HOW THE CLUB WORKS

Readings would be done monthly (obviously😝).

BOOK OF THE MONTH
☄ There would be three books of the month.

Dropping a review for BoTM isn't compulsory but reading, voting and commenting is.

☄ You are expected to read atleast one chapter of each of the book of the month, thats three in total. Each book of the month chapter is worth 2 points, so if you read one chapter of each as expected, you get 6 points.

☄ Drop atleast three inline comments and a vote for each chapter you read.

☄ Add the tag #AiR or '🔐' before each comment.

MEMBER'S BOOKS

☄ There would be various teams of four members each and an admin, so five in total.

☄You are to read atleast two out of your four fellow team members books

☄ Read as many chapters as you like. Each chapter you read earns you 1 point.

☄ Drop atleast three inline comments and a vote for each chapter you read.

☄ Add the tag #AiR or '🔐' before each comment.

When your book has been reviewed, please reply 'Confirmed' tagging your team leader/admin of the month.
i.e Confirmed king_terra

☄Once you are done reading a book, drop a review besides the fellow member's name tagging him or her.
E.g Review of AiR by zeza

☄Use this as a guide
Cover: 5/5
Your cover was really nice! I love it because it goes reallt well with the book.

Title: 5/5
So far is in line with the book.

Blurb: 3/5
Started really well but started feeling like you were dragging it towards the end.

Chracter development: 9/10.
Was surprisingly almost perfecr but if you could skip the mirror descriptions of the person, would be perfect.

Description: 7/10
Was okay but felt like you were neglecting the surroundings and focusing on just the actions.

Plot/book structure: 4/10
Way too fast! slow down, she is supposed to be a human living her life and not rushing everything, the days don't just skip.

Book spice (grammar, punctuation and all that stuff): 9/15
You got everything else right but I still noticed punctuations were missing in almost all your dialogues.

Originality: 7/10
Saw some cliches here and there but what's a book without a few cliches here and there.

Overall: 49/70

HOW TO WIN BOOK OF THE MONTH

If you haven't guessed already, it's quite easy, the first two books of the month goes to the top reviewer and the person with the highest score. If you're still confused, let me explain.

☄ Before the month comes to an end, the team admins would submit a name of a member of their team they feel has given the best review and both founders would pick a candidate each and the previous top review winner would make the final choice. New top reviewer gets the first book of the month.

Note: you have to have done your review for atleast one book of the month and atleast two of your partners books two weeks into the month to qualify for top reviewer.

☄ The member with the highest points get the cake, book of the month, same thing.

☄ The last spot is reserved for our most hardworking admin.

Any questions, suggestions or complaints should be delievered to our main account AllinBookclub