Book Suggestions and Guidelines

In-line comment under the appropriate topic to suggest books for the Readathon.

Based on the number of followers/comments, at least two books will be chosen each month. Mature themes ok.

Comments should be in the following format: Book title, author username, brief description or applicable tags.

If the book you want has already been nominated, please reply to the original comment instead of posting a new one.

***Please post no more than 3 suggestions for now. Think about books you really enjoy and want to see others enjoy as well.***

Preference may be given to books that are already completed, books that are less well-known and books that are submissions to current awards, such as Wattys or ONC.

Starting with five genres and a miscellaneous.

Guidelines subject to change as things get going.

Genres

1. Romance: I expect this to be our most popular topic. Will probably select one each month

2. Paranormal: Vampires, aliens and werewolves oh my.

3. Humor: we all need a good laugh

4: Classics: Old school favorites free on Wattpad

5: Non-fiction, poems and short stories

6: Miscellaneous: use only if none of the      other genres apply

7: Written by us: If you are a writer and    want to share your work with us, post it here. An exclusive reading list will be created to highlight members work.

8: Best Wattpad Authors: Our favorite writers, with multiple great books

9: Best Kept Secrets: Books with less than 150k reads. Please post only completed works here.