Chapter twenty-three💖

We jumped in the water and came up and laughed. Everyone else came in we did chicken fights. I started to shiver after a while. Jaden came up behind me and hugged me he helped me out the water and he gave me his hoodie to put on. "Thanks" I smile "you guys are cute" Nick says. "We're not a couple" I smile. "Right" he says confused "I'm going to change" I say I walk inside to the bathroom but on some short and keep Jadens hoodie on. Somone knocks on the door and I open it Jaden walks inside "Hey" I smile "shh" he says pulling me in and kissing me. I pull away "take things slow" I say he nods "come on we should head home a have a ton of missed calls from Bryce" Jaden says. I say bye to everyone and we drive home.

We walk into sway and all the lights where out Bryce walks over "power outage" he says. "But I don't like the dark" I say scared "wanna stay in my room" Bryce asks "or mine I don't mind" Jaden says. "Isn't Addy over" I say to Bryce "shoot yeah J can she stay with you" he says he nods. We eat food by the pool and I get ready for bed. I wear a stitch  onsie "that's to cute" J laughs. I sit on his bed "thanks Jaden" I smile. We watch a movie and I fall asleep next to him.

A few hours later

I wake up in Jaden arms he was awake on his phone "oh hey" he says "you wanna come to the studio I'm late as it is" he laughs. I nod he gets up and changes in the bathroom. He comes out "Ok let's go" he says "but I need to change" I say confused "nah don't that onsies cute" he laughs. We get Dukin on the way Jadens treat we arrive I cuddle up on the couch and smile as I listen to him sing. I check my phone as he walks out of the recording room 3 missed calls from Josh and 2 texts.

Can we talk I'm sorry and are you with Jaden rn

Shoot I say under my breath. "Ok" he asks. "Yeah you ready to leave" I ask. "No we just took a break" he says "why u can take you home if you want" he adds. He was so sweet I shake my head "no I'm good" I smile. I open my arms for a hug "what's up" he says hugging me. "I'm cold" I pout he picks my up and I wrap my legs around his waist. "Can you play my hair" I ask he nods. He has a sister and had learnt to play hair I already knew this. He did my box braids after he Finnished the guys that did the recordings came back in. Jaden got up and went back into the room but quickly stuck his head out. "John can you get a blanket for Rosie" he asks he nods and goes out Jaden starts to sing and John came back with a blanket I thank him and watch Jaden.

I get really bored after a while and more calls and texts from Josh keep coming through on my phone. Somone takes my phone I look up it was Jaden. "Hey give it back" I laugh. "Make me" he laughs holding it up high I jump for it he leans in and kisses me. I close my eyes before pulling away and taking my phone. "Come on time to go" he winks opening the door for me. I think to myself "mabey Jadens is good for me he's sweet and playful". As we walk out and get in the car I text Avani what I thought.

Heya guys I'm starting another story A lot of people asked me to do Draco and you know what I love that idea 😂