Scottish Country Dancing

Okay, so for those of you who don't know, I'm from Scotland, I live in Scotland, and apparently in PE we have to do Scottish Country Dancing.
Let me clarify, Scottish Country Dancing is just some dances, some you do on your own, some you do in a partner and some you do in a group...
We had to do them all through primary school whenever Burns night was coming up, and they would have girls sit at one side of the hall, boys at the other, sometimes the boys would have to get up and pick a partner, sometimes the girls did. The worst thing was that you weren't allowed to say no (which probably played in my favour since nobody ever wanted to dance with me) so if somebody with really gross sweaty hands or somebody that picked their nose asked you to dance, you were already in too deep.

Now don't get me wrong, it can be super fun when your dancing with your friend or something, but if you are like me (wading in a pile of books at the bottom of the social ladder) you know, extremely awkward and terrible in any social situation, and you are forced to dance with one of the hottest boys in the year, which I'm not sure how it happened by the way, we didn't know each others names (still don't) but due to lack of communication-and confidence on my part- we were the only two people without partners.
One good thing though, and I kid you not, this boy smelled amazing
He smelled better than play-doh.
That is all I have to say on the subject.