Chapter 30: The Stalker

Nayeon's POV

"I'm still wondering how Y/N transformed that time even though it did not rain.", we kept on chatting even by the time we arrived in our place already.

"Yeah.", Momo started to eat again. "And she even mentioned something about that place."

What she said that time keeps on buzzing in my ears. Everything about her is a mystery.

"Let's put it this way.", Mina held her hands. "She only transformed on that specific place and after passing by, she returned to being a doll."

"Sounds ridiculous?"

"No.", Mina was trying harder now. "What if her world is over there? What if she belongs there?"

"You're saying she could be a mermaid?!", Momo grabbed Y/N and placed her on the bathtub.

"Yah! Momo! What are you trying to do with my doll?!", I turned off the water and took my doll from her.

"Isn't that what's happening in movies? It's possible! Even her who is impossible is possible!", Momo poured some bubble soap on the bathtub. "Mermaids would have their tails once they are wet with water! Ahh! No wonder she turns during rainy days! Rain is water!"

"Smartass.", Mina smirked in sarcasm. "We cannot justify it yet. Next time we'll have our free time, let's come back on that place again to test if it happens again."

We were having a serious talk until there was a knock on our door. Mina opened the door revealing our own leader.

"Hey.", she greeted Mina first then looked at us with confusion as she saw my doll soaking wet. "After doing what you're currently doing, walk to the living room. Manager's gonna talk with us."

"Yeah. We'll be right there."

"And, Mina?"

"Hmm?"

"Please, try your best not to follow the weirdness of the other members.", Jihyo hit us. "I trust that you are the most decent one here."

"I don't even need to try.", Mina laughed before Jihyo left us.

"So, it's possible that he's working with someone bigger?", the manager is cooperating with us. "Is that what you're saying, Mina?"

"Yes, I figured half of it.", Mina was standing as she was lecturing what she had discovered.

"We are also discoursing to the authorities about this.", the manager nodded. "Another thing, would you please cut off your time with that girl?"

"Were you referring to Y/N?", that got me. "Why is that so?"

"Even if at that moment you got close, it is still not good for your reputation to go out with her.", the manager could only sigh. "You know some of your fans. They consider it unfair. She doesn't even have a name in society, to begin with."

"Take what you said back.", I stood from the sofa.

"Nayeon?"

"I said, take it back.", I walked towards the manager. "Who could dictate us on whom we want to hang out together? No one should enter that kind of life we have. Having a big name? Were we only permitted to go out with those who are popular?"

"You just met her."

"And so?"

"Nayeon, remember that you are an idol. You should be responsible for your actions."