1

Tw: slight ab*se, but it's nothing too bad. Please don't read if it could affect you in anyway <3

-

"Hey, bitch. Wake up. You've got work to do, useless." A gruff voice grumbled, poking me awake.

I sat up, rubbing my eyes to figure out my surroundings. I was at our base, the place I'm stuck to clean up. It's like I'm their maid, or something.

"Hey kid! Pretty sure boss told you to do your damn job! Get to work, or we'll make you hunt your own fuckin' food." A voice stated, slapping my back as I quickly put my torn apron on, flinching in pain as the rough hand met my scruffy shirt.

How did I even end up here? Working for these disgusting people? It's as if I'm their prey, even though I could probably overpower each and every one of them- given the chance. If only they didn't force such harsh chemicals down my throat, then I wouldn't be here right now- cleaning up for some low life villains attempting to piece together their broken narrative.

I used to work as a vigilante, sticking to my personal beliefs and morals rather than working under someone else. It sounds stupid, right? Running away from the majority, choosing my own decisions. Deciding what I find right and wrong.

But, I got caught up in the wrong work. I went against my own morals as a vigilante and took on a job working as a mercenary, only to get caught by the very people I was hunting. I took the job because I was in dire need of money- maybe it was to help fund my anime addiction and maybe it was not. No one will ever know~

I got caught, because my boss lied. He used a quirk numbing chemical on me, without me knowing it. My boss was working with my then targets, hoping to draw them in for them to catch me. Why was I such a valuable target to them anyway? Last time I checked I'm pretty boring.

I was vulnerable, and made a stupid mistake because of it. But at least I'm not a hero, training day and night to go up against people society view as 'villains'. Just because someone has a different quirk, doesn't mean we should immediately shun them and push them away- forcing them into certain groups! Who the hell would want that, anyway.

Yea, I will admit it, working under the league has changed my view on life. They took me in, offered me food, shelter and company when no one else did. The heroes never reached out to me. Why? Because in their eyes, I was beyond saving.

I was snapped out of my thoughts as a hand slid down my face, pulling my jaw up to make eye contact with the person in front of me. Cat-like eyes smiled as the blonde girl giggled, patting my head and calming my inner dialogue.

"Toga-san! I thought you were still on the job? Did Mr shiggy bring you back early?" I asked the blonde girl, bringing her over to the roughed up miniature couch in the corner of my run down bedroom.

The wallpaper was scratched up and peeling off, scraps of carpet was thrown around the room. I only had a nice bed and a box of clothes, thanks to Mr Kurogiri. Him and Toga never had a problem with me, seeing as I didn't hold the same opinions as a hero.

Toga cuddled up to me, resting her head on my shoulder. When I first 'joined' the league (I'm more of a temporary member), Toga was always there for me- treating me like a big sister would to a younger, more vulnerable one. She comforted me when Dabi and Shigaraki were being especially mean and I helped calm her down when she got too excited, or things got too overwhelming. We had a perfect system, If I say so myself.

"Hmm," toga hummed shuffling more into my arm as I hugged her back, "We didn't do it. Shiggy wanted to break back into UA but Dabi and Twice said no, saying we had to wait for a proper time to catch them off guard. Maybe then I can see Izuku!"