Author's Note 📖

Dear lovely readers,

Welcome to my new book! Are you excited? Happy? Nervous? Anxious?

This book brings you Shane and Md's story with loads of forbidden naughtiness, the kind that makes you go weak in the knees, burning passions, secrets and drama but also unnerving emotions that includes mixed and confused feelings. I'm sure that you have your own imagination. You are welcome to decide on how you can imagine what happens with those two handsome men.

In my book, every action has a consequence and Md Thara Nutthapong knows it. And yet, even knowing that his decision to have a night stand with this arrogant, cold and gorgeous man with his ice cold eyes and a cold heart, could be disastrous , he still does it. Once he started, he won't be able to fight against this man and this man, who is a CEO and dominant, will do anything to bring him back to him. Once trapped him with a burning and passion kiss, Md will drown. And Md will take him down with him.

Md's few memories are flashing in front of his confused and wondering eyes - every sip of  his air is shallow and burning that he breaths, because in the arms of his dominant , he is the closest he have ever been to sin. He remembers how Shane's eyes flick on his lips and remembers the first time when and how Shane roughly kissed him fiercely with his power and energy that were draining faster. And how Shane's hand grips his arms and waist tightly, the pain from Shane's shocked eyes when Md rejected him and when his world crashed down at his master's command. His jaw clenches and Md's senses come alive with one stinging reminder. He can not be his and never will.

He tries to stay away from his master, putting a wall between them, trying to leave him and the town and promising himself that he will never return. But when the consequences, incidents and roller coasters emotional feelings arise, he can't avoid him , no matter what how hard he try. Once when he realized he is in his dominant's arms, begging him to make him hate him, he knew he never could.

Few important messages for you guys:

1. Do not copy, photocopy, reproduce, cite, distribute or translate without written permission of the author;

2. There will be mature scenes so read at your own risk. If kissing, sex or BDSM stuff makes you uncomfortable, this might not the book for you;

3. Rude comments are not accepted and will be deleted. So , please keep the comments safe and clean;

4. Please vote and comment!👍

Alright, here we go!

Thank you and have fun reading!🤫😄😊👏