Pool party

We decided on doing the outdoor pool because it was a really nice day and narcissa got the elf's to put out towels sunscreen and snacks for us all when everything was set up I want upstairs and put on a dark green bikini and then went back outside where Blaise and Draco already were.

"Hey guys by the way I'm Hermione Lestrange to your friends I don't want them to treat me differently because of my dad.and I'm going to tell Lucius narcissa and my mother that I case they come out.Also mom said that dad isn't going to be here today.wow that was a mouthful anyway I will be right back."

and I stepped inside to the living room and saw rodalphas  and Lucius drinking fire whiskey and my mother and aunt drinking red wine.

"Hey I just wanted to let you guys know that I will be going by Hermione Lestrange in front of dracos friends for now until I get to know them and then I will tell them my real name because I don't want them to be scared I'm going to set my father on them so if you here them calling me Lestrange that's why."

I said and they nodded.

"You probably won't see much of us anyway except maybe Bella because the rest of us embarrassed Draco in front of his friends so I have been banished to the lady's parlour and Lucius and rodlalphas to Lucius' office while they are here.bella hasn't been banished yet but she usually joins me anyway so if you need us that's where we will be."

Said narcissa.i nodded.

"I don't know where either of those places are so I will just call a house elf."

I said bellatrix laughed.

"Yeah it took me a while to get back used to things after I got out of prison and I used to get lost all the time but don't worry you get used to it."

Bellatrix said.

"Okay I'm going back out now guests will be arriving soon."

I said.

"Ok have fun."

Narcissa said and i went back out to the pool.while I was waiting I started putting in tanning lotion and after a few minutes Pansy Parkinson walked in and greeted Blaise and Draco.

"Hey draco,Blaise."

She said they waved.

"And what's your name."

She asked looking at me.

"Hermione Lestrange."

I said she gasped and looked at draco.

"They found her."

She asked Draco nodded.

"Oh I'm so happy for Bella she was heartbroken you were missed Hermione."

She said I smiled

"I'm pansy by the way pansy Parkinson.I love that swimsuit by the way and your hair is stunning."

She said I laughed.

"Wow I like This side of pansy you are really nice to pure bloods."

I said.

"I'm confused I just met you."

She said with her brows furrowed.

"Actually you have met her and you have known her for six years."

Draco said.

"Ah the wonders of glamour charms."

Blaise added I laughed.I looked to pansy she looked to be in thought when her eyes got wide.she looked to me.

"Granger."

She said.

"Ding ding ding."

I replied.her jaw dropped and she looked at me for a second.

"I am so sorry for calling you a mudblood all those years."

She said.I waved her off.

"That doesn't matter to me I forgive you."

I said she smiled.

"Friends?"

She asked

"Friends."

I said.and then I remembered something.

"Draco why did you banish your mother to the lady's parlour and by default my mother because she never leaves her side and also uncle Lucius and roldalphas to Lucius' office."

I asked in a scolding voice I learned from Mrs Weasley.

"They were being annoying aunt Bella actually has common sense to not try and embarrass her Nephew."

He said I laughed.
After awhile more people started showing up an hour had past and Astoria and Daphne green grass Crabbe Goyle and Theodore Nott arrived and they all had the same reaction as pansy to finding out who so am.the boys were all in the pool and the girls were all tanning in the tanning beds near the pool when I was picked up I looked in the smirking face of Draco and he through me into the pool and Blaise did the same with pansy and Crabbe and Goyal got Astoria and daphne.

"YOU LITTLE SHIT."

I yelled as Draco and the other guys through there heads back laughing.after that they got in the pool and we had some fun splashing each other until sunset when the others decided to head home.