The Meeting

"Sir, you must listen! The Dark Kingdom is on their way to us as we speak!" General Toad said, clearly surprised that the king wasn't answering. "So?" King Ample said. General Toad just stood there. "King Bowser knows that we have better defenses than him. Just get a hold of Leo."

       "Daddy, why was Toad in a hurry?" King Amples Daughter Peach was in the in his doorway. "No reason. Now, off to bed young lady." He gave her a quick hug as he walked out the door.

                            ******

         "BWAHAHAAA!" Bowser laughed as he got closer to the Mushroom Kingdom. "I'll finally have Queen Amethyst by my side!" While he was deep in thoughts 2 kids ran in. "Bowser Junior, give me my food back!!" The little girl yelled. "Not in a million years lil sis!" Bowser Junior laughed as he held her candy bar away from her. "JUNIOR! STOP BEING A JERK AND GIVE YOUR SISTER HER CANDY BAR!!" Bowser yelled.

        As they entered the Kingdom Bowser saw Leo. "We fly by and go straight to the castle. Don't let him stop us!" Bowser ordered as the koopas got in position.

       They landed next to the castle about 5 minutes later. Koopas surrounded Bowser as they walked into the castle. "Bowser, welcome to the castle." King Ample greeted the king of darkness with politeness. "It's good to be here. You should have seen the look on Leo's face! It was hilarious!"

                              ******

       "In the time of this meeting I wouldn't care what's happening. But I could tell King Bowser was up to no good." Leo was saying to his wife. "Too bad I can't be there. MARIO!" He yelled up the stairs. "Ya-hoo!" Mario yelled jumping down the stairs. "What is it a father?" Leo looked at Mario and chuckled. "You and Luigi are old enough to take on a job. I know your only teens but give it a try.

        As Leo saw Mario out the door he looked at Luigi, who was standing in the doorway. "Go make sure Mario doesn't overdo it." Luigi rushed out the door to follow his older brother.