DISCLAIMER

"Dear Mr Jeon

I am so sorry about everything that me and Mr park have done the past year. Everything will be explained in the email as you keep reading. I'm sorry if nothing makes sense till you read everything again, but everything will work out, I hope. Soo mi and you met in uni about five years ago I'm pretty sure when she was 21 and you were 23. You got married about six months after dating. You had depression back then and we believed you gave up the fight completely when Junhyung was only 3. You left all of us all, your Hyungs, Soo mi, your sister and own son. We never found out how, but we believe you jumped off a bridge. Instead of that you got into a car crash making you loose every memory you've ever had. When we found that out Soo mi fell into a hole of forever depression, she's getting better now though. When me and your Hyungs found that you never actually died we though that for the best of Soo Mi we would hide it. Turns out that we did it for about two years till I heard that you needed a new sectary. Soo mi had been struggling financially without you there with her to support everything she did. Jungkook you were really her rock in everything she did. I got her the job so you two would meet again I thought it would be good for you guys to reconnect but as strangers. But here we are and it's a mess, I guess everything did turn for the worse.
Please Jungkook understand best you can, once you came back into Soo mi's life, she got so much brighter. Be her rock again Jungkook.

Thank you
Mr Kim"

DISCLAIMER:

I do not give ANYONE permission to use any of my story in any capacity. My works are entirely my own writing and original.The names are of BTS members, but anything beyond that is original. Any attempt to publish scenes/parts of my story with details changed and as your own will be in direct violation of my copyright and actions will be taken.
Please understand that this is not your work and you have no right to use it. 

WARNING:

This story includes themes such as suicide and memory loss. Please do not read if you are not comfortable with these subjects.