ᴛᴡᴏ

Sorry for the picture, I just couldn't resist to not put it in.

___________________

Soo Mi POV

Seeing Jungkook again messed up my head everything is so unreal now. I don't know what's even happened in my life for the past 10yrs. How could he just leave his son does he even remember all the things we've gone throw. Tae Oppa had showed me my office, I was sitting in my chair looking through all the photos of me and Jungkook together, when we went to Thailand with the boys, Unnie and BamBam. All the times we were at uni studying together there's even a photo of us fighting. Everything was so, so sweet everything so happy. My thoughts just remember everything, every single thing we did together. The weird things, the fights, the sad moments. When Junhyung came into our lives and then when he left. Is that why their called moments because they change. They stay for a while then they leave again, they come and go, our little sweet moments. I kept all those moments, videos every time he sang, the vows he wrote on our wedding day, every single ring he gave me. Everything from those moments I cherish the most out of anything else. Seeing him again now that's a moment I thought would never come. Not one in millions and millions of years. But he's still here, even if it's for me or against me. I'm fiddling with my hands when an email comes through with the laptop given to me. I slowly go into it.

Dear Miss Kim

Though I don't know you, you came into my life with one of the most unusual meeting I've ever had. I thought I would tell you a little about me as we'll be working with each other more as this year goes on. As you probably know my first name is Jeon Jungkook but, in the office, you address me as Mr Jeon. I'm not sure about my past, memories come and go sometimes. But hearing your name triggered something in my head. Please tell me if you know anything about my past. I sorry if I came in to harsh or something making you cry but Mr Kim did mention you were quite... special. You'll be my sectary for the rest of the year for now till further notice. Go home and get some rest I'm only letting you off the hook this once okay. Don't think I'm this nice all the time, you haven't seen what it's like yet.

Hope we work well together this year.

Kind regards

Jeon Jungkook

I was shocked reading the email what happened that I didn't know. Is my brother and best friend hiding something from me? Reading the email made my heart happy again but I didn't know if I should explain myself just yet. To explain what actually happened. Maybe I should wait a bit more just so we get to know each other better, maybe just wait a bit. I felt a strong urge to reply I haven't talked to him for so long. So, I did I wiped my tears and got my hands on the keys, I started typing everything I wanted to. Writing to him made me happy, the memories of the time I wrote him letters and notes came back to me. I finally finish and pressed the send button smiling. I knew I never stopped loving Jungkook even though I thought he had passed away. Maybe I can have them back but after I get Taehyung to spill everything about Jungkook.

Dear Mr Jeon

Sorry for everything that happened when we first met if you keep reading everything will be explained soon. Since you told me a little about, I thought that I would tell you a little bit about me. As you know my name is Kim Soo mi and my brother is Mr Kim. You guessed right I guess but I am a Mrs well that was before my husband left me. I was married at a young age about 22, now I'm a single mum I have a son called Junhyung and his 5 years old. My husband committed suicide; I still don't know why but I hope that he's still out there somewhere. The way my brother explained as special is another thing. I have depression the reasoning behind why I cried on the floor of your office. Thank you for your understanding today I'm lucky my boss is someone like you. I hope we work well together this year as well. Here's my number I think it would be a better way of communicating.

Have a good day Mr Jeon!

Kind Regards

Miss/Ms Kim

    Jungkook POV

Yet another email appears on the top right-hand corner of my laptop screen and it's Soo mi's reply. I go into it and begin to read. I don't understand why but this Soo mi person really does remind me of something. I keep reading the long paragraph, having to repeat some sentences. I rub my forehead staring to get impatient with myself. I give up and read the paragraph again. Slowly, I start to feel sorry for this kid I just offered a job to. It's not like she hasn't been through stuff, but at least she has her memories with her still. I just hope she's up for this job.

___________________

What do you think so far guys?

Enjoy~