Chapter 1

SAM'S POV.

Hi, my name is Samantha Bane. I know weird last name but boring first name. Well my parents thought I was special and deserved to have that name. I live in a cruddy town called Seabrook. According to everybody else in this town it is perfect. Then why call it cruddy you my ask, because I am different. You see, I was born with different hair. Different how? You may ask. my hair changes color based on my mood, my emotion, my feelings. People make fun of me for every single day of my life.i have learned to deal with it but it still sucks. Last year Addison came out about her white hair and it has made both of us feel better that we know that we are not alone.

Today is the last day of the summer. I've hang out with the zombie crew a few times and I will say they are the closest I have ever gotten to friends. They consider me a friend. Eliza have been talking to each other more than expected.

I just got done at my shift at the animal shelter. I'm walking down the streets through zombie town hoping I might see eliza, listening to my p!atd, Linkin Park and FOB. I wanted to see if she could get me some new songs downloaded. But I wasn't looking where I was going and bumped right into Bucky and the aceys. I fell right onto my side and scraped my arm a little bit. They looked at me with disgust. I was so sad and scared that my hair turned blue black.

"Watch where your going mood ring" Bucky said. Then Bucky and the aceys laughed at me while they walked away. I looked down at the street, but brought  my hands up to how bad they were. They weren't to bad but still scrapped. As I looked down, I saw a shadow walk towards me. 

------------------------------------------------------------

Please leave commet!