Those soft nights

💥Izuku💥
It was just a nice peaceful night, izuku had his arms around you while he softly played with your hair. It was just one of those night, either of you talked you were just enjoying each other's company. It was nice, just you and him sharing a special moment. You lay your head on his chest listening to his soft breaths and his heart beat. You had started counting his breathes, as you drew small shapes on his chest with your finger. It was nights like this that you both needed desperately. Izuku had been stressed with training and school work, and you had been busy helping everyone else and you had lost your sleep schedule and training schedule witch stressed you out. This helped both of you, it felt like the stressed melted away it was just you and the person you loved the most. After a little while you both had soon fell asleep.

💥Shoto💥
Lately you and Shoto haven't been able to spend time together, Shotos dad has been making him train a lot, and you have been feeling lonely. One night shoto came over and just held you not saying anything he just held you. Your face was in his chest and planted soft kisses on his shoulder, he gently kisses you head and wrapping his arm around your waist. He stared softly humming to you his deep voice sounded nice when he hummed, you always loved when he would hum to you it was a nice soft humming. Before you had fallen asleep he whispered "sleep well my angel" in your ear sweetly as you slowly drifted off to sleep

💥Bakugo💥
He got caught up in training so he had not a lot of time for you, you were sitting on your couch when bakugo came in. He picked you up and laid you on top of him, you were confused it cuddled into his chest. He gently rubs your back and giving you soft kisses every so often. He didn't say anything but you knew this was his way of apologizing for not spending time with you, he may not show it but you know he loves you.

💥Denki💥
Denki has a bad day at school, so you let him lay on your chest as you played with his hair. He did cry a little but he was frustrated and he just needed his lightning bolt, you smile as the boy softly nuzzles your chest. You stroke his hair gently hearing his soft whines, you whipped his eyes gently as you gently rock him. He soon fell asleep and so did you.

💥Kiri💥
It was one of your movie nights, but the power had gone out from thunderstorms. So instead you guys made a small fort big enough to hold you both, and you sat on his lap you he made shadow puppets. You softly nuzzles his chest and smile, he soon stoped and you both cuddles till you both fell asleep.

💥Shinso💥
Shinso was out so you had stayed in his room playing with his cat Mittens, you and Mittens soon fell asleep waiting for shinso. Soon later shinso came in and couldn't help but smile, he quickly took a picture and smiles. He laid down next to you and wraps his arms around you and kisses your neck sweetly, he fell  asleep holding you close.

💥Sero💥
You got upset and was in your room crying, sero cane to see you if you were ok. He opened your door and closed it, you were on the couch wrapped in tons of blankets. He smiles a little and walked over, "hey cute blanket monster is Y/n in there, it's sero and I wanted to see if my baby girl wants some cuddles" he said and rubs your head. You sniffed and looked down, sero wraps his arms around you and kisses your cheek. He rubs you arm and you lay your hand on his chest, "my poor blanket monster" he said and kisses your nose. He whips your eyes and kisses your head, you nuzzles his chest and smiles a little. You somehow felt better, and you loved being his blanket monster.

Hey guys sorry for not posting in a bit, I'm working on two new books and I been working a lot lately but I hopefully will be posting more. I hope this makes up for the missing content.
Love your host,
🌸May