The first day of school

Cinnamon wasn't your typical shiny eevee. She was very unique. In fact, she was going to high school this year. After Cinnamon put on her uniform, she started to pace the hallways. She was extremely nervous. "Honey, the bus is here!" her mom yelled from the front door. Her mom was a shiny espeon named Jade, and she was a very sweet mother. "I'm coming, mom!" Cinnamon yelled as she ran to the front door. In the blink of an eye, she ran to the bus. "Huh, she must have really been excited," said her mom, Jade. On the way to school, Cinnamon's stomach twisted and turned with nervousness. She had no idea what to expect. After all, she'd never been to this school. Meanwhile, Pyro the flareon's mom was brushing his soft, orange fur as she got him ready for school. "Oh, look how handsome you look!" his mom, Rea the glaceon said. "Hehe, thanks mom!" said Pyro. "Alright, sweetie, have a fantastic day at school!" Rea said. "Ok, mom," said Pyro as he kissed his mom goodbye and dashed off to school. A few minutes after the bus dropped her off, Cinnamon's stomach growled. She knew she needed to at least eat something before going to class. So, she ate an apple that her mom packed in her lunchbox. I know, it was for lunch, but Cinnamon was severely craving it the whole morning. After she was done, she rushed to class because she was late. When Pyro arrived to school, he was definitely late, because it was 8:25 AM. He eventually arrived to his classroom. The teacher, Mrs. Garden the Gardevoir said, "Please try to be on time more often, Pyro. Please sit down." Pyro took a seat next to a tall lucario that looked like a bully. He had an annoyed look on his face. "This guy must have not wanted to go to school today," Pyro thought.