Chapter 1 : Hatred

Y/N POV
"Are you sure about this?" My brother asked.I nodded for the 8283737 time.

"At least i don't have to deal with you!" I snickered while showing my middle finger. Yeonjun slapped it and i just laughed.

I was moving into an apartment near my new school. My parents disagreed at first but finally allowed me after me begging for a long time.

"Come on, let's go!" I shouted excitedly.
I pulled my luggage and my brother out of the house.

"Geez,slow down y/n!" Yeonjun chuckled.
While driving, my phone suddenly rang.
"Who is it?" Yeonjun asked,still looking at the road.
"Oh,it's the landlord lady," I replied,surprised.

________________________________
OTP
"Hello?" I asked.

"Oh,hi Y/N. I know this is sudden but you will have a roommate in your apartment," the landlord said.

"w..what?" I asked, confused. I thought I could finally go crazy and blast my music without anyone disturbing me.

"Sorry Y/N," the landlord apologied.

"I..it's fine, but may i know the name?" i asked.

"Oh it's Lee Minho, two years older than you," she said. TwO yEaRs? dAmN iM liviNg wItH aN uNcLEz.

"Oh okay, then i will hang up now?" i said.

"Oh yes, bye y/n," after that, she hung up.
________________________________

"So, what is it?" My brother asked.

Shit,I can't let Yeonjun find out, he will start a whole damn drama.

"O..oh it's nothing" i said nervously, trying not to make it obvious. Really obvious though.

He narrowed his eyes, raising an eyebrow. He wanted to say something but just hummed.

Once we reached the apartment, Yeonjun wanted to follow me inside but i insisted not to.
After a while of argument, he finally decided to listen. I sighed in relief.

When i stepped into the house i saw a guy sitting on the sofa. That should be the Minho guy. I went to him and was kinda shocked, he looked rather handsome and ho- WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING?!

"Uh,hi! I'm Y/N! Nice to me-"
"Minho.Don't talk to me unless emergency," he rolled his eyes and walked away.

After he went inside a room, I started punching the air and growled, "Who the fuck does he think he is huh? The president or something."

That's when I realized...."YAH WAIT- WHERE'S MY ROOM?"