chapter 1

"Jaldi uthoo tumhe late nhi ho raha office ke liye"- tae Pats his husband head to wake him up

"Ha!ha!uth raha hu!bas 5 minute or bas 5." Jungkook moves and dives more into the dark blanket.

"Uuffo ...utho phir mujhe maat bolna ki tumhare boss ne data tumhe ohkk.. utho ab mujhe nasta bhi banana h or ....
Or dekhoo ye bhi uth gayi

Ale ale mela babu nini karli ...dekho usne bhi ab subha hote hi apna kam kardiya"tae get up from his bed with taeju in his hands beacuse she pooped inside her diaper that needs to be changed.

"Meri toh sari subha hi kharab h hayeee..kab milegi koi chuti". Tae says as he rubbed soap over her arms while his almost 3 year old baby try to suck her thumb and stare at his mother with bambi eyes beacuse she is hungry .

"Ha ha ab mujhe esse mat guroo babu I know you are hungry magar phir tumhare papa jo ki kumbhkaran ki ulad nhi jage h" tae says as he rubs her chubby toes.

"Ab uth bhi jao na"
"Ha ha uth gaya hu mein chahe idhar ake dekh lo" jk says as he sit on his bed rubbing his eyes. Usne apna phone uthaya or dekha ki 7:30 am ho rahe h

"Ohh shit aj toh paka dat padegi... jaldi karoo".

"Hmmm! yaad aa gaya raja ji ko " tae says with tight lip smile as he carries her towel wrapped daughter who is sucking her thumb with head on his shoulder and starring at his papa

"Ha bilkul gaya h ab jao niche mujhe nasta khana h "

"Or mein tumhari nokar hu kiyu "

"Nokar nhi wife ho or uppar se chef in hotel itna toh kar hi sakti ho honaa apnee pyaare seee cute seee husband ke liye kiyuuu" .

"Acha acha bhot hogaya jao nahake ke aaoo badbuu yaha tak aa rahi h" taehyung crunches his nose.

Suddenly jungkook stands up hovers above taehyung from side.

"Ab kya chahiye" said tae not leaving hands from his baby who is making him irritating by not letting him dress her with jump suit.

"Kuch khas nahi but you what I want right" says jungkook with smirk as he slides his hands around his wife's waist hugging him from behind.

"Nahi mujhe nhi pata tumhe kya chahiye"tae says in monotone beacuse of irritating daughter and one annoying husband was the first thing he wants from his family in the morning.

"Jungkook aj nhi aj meri bhi meeting hai! hotel mein woh ek bade client Anne wale hai or mujhe represent karnhi h apni company ohkkk."

"Ohkkk byee.", Says jk with head on taehyung's shoulder, he leaves a kiss on his wife's cheek before going to washroom to take bath and to get ready for the day.

Taehyung was living his happy life until his parents decided to marry him to there friend's relatives' son. It was arrange marriage he didn't even get know about his husband before that, they go on a few dates before marriage but still he feels something wasn't right

It's not like he doesn't love him but immediate decision make him feel like his life is being getting controlled or he is irresponsible person.

At age of 21 he get married to jungkook they were good and jungkook is 25 when it happens so jungkook has enjoyed his early 20s life with his friends getting drunk and party.

but to taehyung after graduation he was just rushed into marriage to make his family of there own.

He understands them they are concerned about his future but he feels like his freedom is being snatched out of him even without knowing anything.

After 2 years of there marriage,

family demands for seeing grandchildren ..it wasn't from one side both families try to emotional blackmail them.

At last, they try for baby and it actually works for them he was pregnant and have his first baby girl she was so cute from the start both families have spoiled there daughter..

Both families are one of there own according to their pride nothing matter.Both are have attitude of there own richness.

but still taehyung get a job by his own of head manager chef in one the biggest hotel he works in He just give instructions and make decisions for clients, sometimes helps other chefs with new dishes. He is kind and it shows.

His first impression with his husband was not that good beacuse the other boy was so shy with arrogance on his nose but still they clicked off and made a good man out of him .

there are many things he loves about his husband is that he doesn't look like at he seems to be.He is kind and possessive with heart eyes for him which he can never forget till his last breath he loves him too much .. he genuinely cares for him in every life situations what could he can ask for more right.

But still the lack of freedom he doesn't get is still stuck in his mind like blood sucking insect.All he wants now is a vacation from so much stress, loads of work and family.

He needs a vacation for himself to heal, to enjoy what he misses all his life,to explore,to find peace.

_______________________________

Don't forget to vote and stream dynamite borahae ❤️💜💜