Chapter 6 - It hurt

[If you are sensitive to abuse and violence, I recommend you not to read this chapter.]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You enter the bathroom, looking into the mirror; at the bite mark Laito left behind. "Annoying, it probably won't fade for a while."

"Your own fault" you turn around, seeing a fully clothed Shu in the bath.

"What are you doing in the bath; fully clothed?" you look at him; appalled.

"..Can you really say that to me..." he replies, eyes still closed.

"Touché" you look down in shame.

"Want to join me? If so undress me, pervert" Shu smirks.

"Pervert? You are in my bathroom! And why me...it's your own responsibility." you pout; still standing in undergarments.

"Good thing I didn't take them off..."

"You are a prospective bride, so it is your responsibility" you roll your eyes at his statement.

All of a sudden; he pulls you into the bath, and you fall into his lap. You try to speak up, but he interrupts.

"Isn't it tiring to fake that smile all day long." he sighs; his ocean blue eyes staring into your E/C eyes.

Your smile fades away, E/C eyes gloss over and thoughts go quiet....

"......" you avoid Shu's prying gaze; seemingly that irked him.

You feel him brush your H/C H/L behind your ear. He leans in so close, you can feel his cold, wet body pressed up against you. All you feel is cold and you already know what's about to happen. He closes in to kiss your neck, his tongue gliding down to the place just above my shoulder blade. You feel his sharp fangs pierce your S/C skin, the pain sinks in and your eyes glaze.

"Ugh..." you groan.

Your eyes roll back and as you begin to lose consciousness; you croak out one last thing.

"..Faking a smile is tiring, but it's better than a pain you're forced to endure..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You wake up very groggy, since your blood was just sucked twice, and you didn't have time to eat yet. You panic seeing your clothes got changed.

"Shit, he probably saw all some of the burn scars and other marks." you sigh and sit up in bed.

"YOU PROMISED!" an angry voice resounds through the room; you jump up startled.

Hastily glancing around the room, your eyes stop at the figure next to the bed.

"Kanato.." your voice croaky.

"You promised you would show your teddy!" He yells; your head hurting after just fainting.

"I will, can I just have a minute to get out of bed?" you ask calmly; trying to get out of bed

"NO!" he grips your right wrist tightly and rips you out of the bed.

His hands gripping so hard, it will probably leaving a mark.

You sigh "As if I don't already have enough marks to hide..."

"Why do you sigh! Do you hate me!?!" he pulls you towards him with the other arm still holding his teddy. His nails are digging into your skin, deeper and deeper; until blood drips.

"I have a bad feeling...he'll break my wrist...I'm scared...please..."

["You worthless bitch!"]

The shock runs through you.

You should know that you cannot rely on other people! If you want something, you've got to do it yourself.

You rip your wrist away from Kanato's; not noticing what a bad decision it was. His nails leave four huge scratch marks behind, their big, long and very bloody. The sight of it disgusts you, but as you hastily try to bandage it.

 The sight of it disgusts you, but as you hastily try to bandage it

Kanato snatches your wrist from you. Blood dripping onto the carpet. Kanato's tongue sliding over your scratches, stinging them even more.

"Fuck" you blurt out.

Before you can even see....or feel...his fangs pierce your skin, you lose consciousness again.

"These people are making me feel weak again....."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't let people's opinions decide on how you view yourself, and fight back if someone tries to harass you. If you can't do it alone, seek help.

Disclaimer:

I don't own Diabolik Lovers, it belongs to the developer: Rejet

~None of the pictures I use belong to me~