kissing in cars p. h

“As we wake up in your room, your face is the first thing I see.”

Yn and Patrick have been living together in hotels for the past month ever scince they got kicked out of Patrick's house after his parents found out Yn was pregnant.

He was always the first to wake up (this is if he even slept that night).

Today was different. Patrick felt different.

“You remind her, that your future would be nothing without her”

"Baby" he whispered. "C'mon, wake up. I wanna tell you something."

Yns eyes slowly opened revealing an odd looking Patrick. His eyes were soft, his brows furrowed slightly, his lips in the tiniest smile. He looked like he was in love. Genuinely.

He tried to talk but seemed speechless.

“But it's all been done, more than once so I'll keep on trying, oh God don't let me be the only one who says”

"No." Patrick said. "There's no such thing as too young!" Yn started to realize something.

"Patrick, i-" he cut her off. "You were always The one, I'll repeat it again, The one, no such thing as too young!" he started to ramble. 

"Patrick-"

“No!”

"What's going on?"

"Yn. Baby. You're real. You're my goddess! I'm so sorry it took me this long to realize. The faith in love, I thought I had already felt "genuine" love towards you before this day but I was wrong. So fucking wrong. Seeing you in my arms, with what? Our fucking kid inside you? Yn, I'll do anything to make you happy. You're my fucking goddess."

Yn was crying and Patrick was on the verge of tears (who would've thought?). She knew he loved her. Even if he didn't, she knew.

Even if the future is a few heartbeats away from disaster, they'll be together.

Forever.