09

Sana's POV

"Sana are you okay?"

I looked up to find everyone has stopped whatever they are doing and now had their eyes on me.

"Yeah, i'm fine. I'm just tired" i  faked a yawn hoping they will fall for my lie and it looked like it.

"Alright then" Jihyo said giving me a pat on the back.

I looked down, focusing my eyes on my worn-out converse. Tzuyu has been taking an awful long time and I couldn't help but think the worst could of happen.

I took a deep sigh.

I lifted my head to join the others in their conversation. There's no time to be mopping around so I might as well enjoy being with the others.

I couldn't quite understand what they were talking about but it had to be something embarrassing that happened to Momo since she was blooming red.

I started to lack interest in the whole conversation and began to scan the area, that's when I realized someone was missing.

"Where's Jeongyeon unnie?" i asked making everyone break their conversation.

"She went to visit that friend of her that's in the hospital" Jihyo replied earning an 'Oh' from us.

Jeongyeon has been visiting her friend of her more often. We don't know much of the other since Jeongyeon never talks about her and we know better than to ask her about it. The only thing we know is that she's a childhood friend of Jeongyeon, who has been in the hospital for most of her life.

I can't judge him for not wanting to introduce the other since the others haven't ever met Tzuyu. Dahyun and Nayeon are the only ones who know Tzuyu, it's not like I don't want to introduce her because that's not the cause at all. I tried so many times but Tzuyu would always get mad when I would bring the topic of meeting my friends up.

She didn't even want me to mention her name. I didn't questioned it and just obeyed her.

"Sana-ssi?" i turned my head to the left and there was a squishy Dahyun with a face full of concern.

I just smiled at her, assuring her that I was fine.

She smiled back at me and pulled me into a warm hug.

_________

Tzuyu still hasn't arrived yet and i'm now freaking out.

I been pacing my room back and forth for what seemed like hours.

Where can she be?

Is she okay?

Did she get hurt?

Did that idiot get sent to jail?

Was she abducted by aliens?

"Sana stop, you look like a dog chasing her tail."

I stopped and stared at Nayeon.

"I can't stop, what if Chewy is hurt?" i said as I jump on my bed, back coming in contact with the soft mattress.

"She'll be fine. That girl is like a damn fly, can't get rid of easily even if you try like a thousand times."

I laughed at Nayeon's statement.

Really? Like a fly?

"Very funny Nayeon" a familiar voice spoke up.

I lifted my head from the bed and saw Tzuyu coming in from the window.

I instantly jumped off the bed and ran to her, not wasting anytime to bury my head on her chest.

"Wow there little lion"

"Shut up Chewy, do you know how fuckin worried I was?!"

"The poor child was going insane, thinking she was a dog" Nayeon said interrupting the sweet moment we were having.

I shot her a glare.

"Don't look at your mother like that!" she yanked me by the ear.

"Aww! Sorry! I won't do it again!"

When she released her grip I quickly cuffed my ear with my hand, trying to ease the pain.

"I have to feed the little ones, i'll be back in like an hour" Nayeon then left.

I plopped back into my bed and Tzuyu joined me. We arranged ourselves to be in each other's arms. I snuggled deep into her neck, taking in her strawberry scent.

"Jeongyeon wasn't here today" i mentioned.

She just hummed.

"She went back to go visit her friend in the hospital, I was planning to ask himㅡ"

"No" she said cutting me off mid sentence.

"But.."

"No Nana, you're not going"

I huffed.

She's so stubborn, sometimes I just want to hit her on the head but I tried that once and let's just say it didn't end pretty well.

"Why? Can't Iㅡ"

"Cause I said so Nana, now stop talking about this stupid Jeongyeon and her friend"

"Fine" i scoffed.

I reposition myself, my head now laying on her chest. Enjoying the movement her chest made, call me a weirdo if you want but the raise and fall of her chest calms me down so much. I was slowly falling asleep but then I realized something was off.

"Chewy?"

"Hmmm"

"Why is it that I can't hear your heartbeat?"