Part 6

Badi maa told mishti about kutch run utsav. And to her surprise mishti was quite excited to go there.

But she was worried for bade papa's permission. After the accident bade papa was not letting her go anywhere alone.

But she wanted to go kutch at any cost. As she was quite bored by sitting at home.

" Bade papa kya mein under aa sakti hu? " Mishti asked bade papa's permission before coming inside.

" Aapko mujhse ijazat mangne ki koi zarurat nahi hai. Aaya....... "

Mishti comes inside with a tray in her hand. " Bade papa mein aapke favorite upma lekar aaye hu. Meine apne hatho se banaya hai. "

" Iske kya zarurat thi........ Abhi aapko aaram karna chahiye. " He paused for a second. " Mein samajh gaya aapko zarur mujhse kuch chahiye. Haina..... "

" Bade papa mein kutch jana chahti hu...... Kya mein jaa sakte hu. "

" Lekin mishti aap akele..... "

" Mein badi maa ko apne saath leke jao. Please bade papa..... " Mishti said with puppy eyes.

" Thik hai jao..... Par apne khayal rakhna. Thikai.... " Bade papa couldn't say no to his dear daughter.

" Thank you so much bade papa...... " Saying that she hugs him.

" Aapke liye kuch bhi.. . "

After one week:-

" Badi maa aap ne kitna late kar diya..... " Mishti said in a complaining tone.

They were already quite late to reach the bus depot.

" Aaram se gudiya rani..... Ab tumhara bade papa ne itni badi rules ki list banayi thi ki kya batau. "

Mishti chuckled hearing it...... Bade papa was really worried for her health.

Mishti entered the bus taking the suitcase in her hand.

Suddenly her eyes felt on the familiar figure in the bus. Her lips slightly curved in a smile seeing abir rajvansh in the bus.

Abir was also happy seeing his mishti in front of him. He was sure that neither bade papa or badi maa will allow her to seat on the roof. So he directly came inside the bus. He wanted mishti to sit beside the empty place.

Mishti also mentally decides to sit besides him so that she can know more about them.

But before she could go a girl of same age sits besides him after taking abir 's permission. She was unhappy that abir didn't stopped her even after seeing her standing in the bus.

She angrily sits on another empty seat. After settling the luggage badi maa also sits besides her.

" Mishti are you feeling comfortable? " Badi maa gently asked.

" Yes badi maa..... I am fine. "

She finally takes a look at abir who was happily talking with the girl.

" Kitni khushi se baat kar raha hai...... Meri taraf ek baar dekh bhi nahi raha. Lekin mujhe kya...... Mujhe koi farak nahi padta. " Thinking that she reats her head on the window.

She sees a girl running alone on the road. Four to five goons were catching her.

Slowly slowly she was feeling weakness and was unable to run anymore. While running she stumbled upon the rock and fell down.

She again stood up with great difficulty. Her knees and elbows were bleeding..... But she can't stop here as the goons were still catching her. Just when she started walking again her vision was slowly getting blurred. Now she was standing in the middle of the road.

A car speedily came from the right side....... The driver was in a drunken state. Because of that he didn't saw mishti standing on the road and hits her from behind. She screamed in pain......" Abirrrrrrrrr........... "

Mishti wakes up from her sleep..... She was fully sweating.

" Mishti are you ok.... " Badi maa asked in concerned voice.

" Yes badi maa.... "

" Meine asa sapna kyun dekha..... Aur meine abir ka name kyun liya sapna mein. Offo kuch samajh nahi aa rha. " Mishti thinks in her mind.

Here abir was continuously stealing some glances of mishti. He was quite frustrated by the continuous talk of the girl.

" Mera sar mein dard ho rha hai..... Kya aap thodi der chup reh sakti hai. " Abir requested that girl.

" Agar hum baat nahi karenge toh itni lambi journey kasa hogi. " The girl said.

" Lekin aap asa hi bolte rahi toh mein zarur hospital poch jaoge. "

" Aap bhi na bohot funny hai.... " Saying that she hits his shoulder.

He saw mishti glancing towards them. He thought to call her but he noticed different facial expression on her face.

" Yeh angry chorni ko kya ho gaya.... " He thought to ask her later.

Finally after a long journey they landed in kutch.

Abir quickly excused himself from that chipku girl and came towards mishti.

" Hello badi maa..... Hello mishti. "

" Hello beta..... Tum yaha mishti ka paas khada reh sakte ho kya. Mein inhein call karke aate hu yaha network nahin aa rha. " Badi maa requested abir.

" Jii badi maa..... "

After badi maa goes abir again says hi to mishti but this time also he didn't get answer.

She was continuously looking away from him.

" Kya hua mishti..... Tum mujhse baat nahi kar rahi ho. " Abir was confused by mishti's behavior.

" Mujhe laga tumhe mujhse zyada uss ladki ka sath baat karne mein interest hai. " Finally mishti spoke.

" Kaun..... Kahi tum kinjal ki toh nahin baat kar rahi ho? "

" Waah.... Tumhe toh uske name bhi pata hai. Aur kya kya share kiya uske saath seat ka alawa? " Mishti asked raising her eyebrows.

" Mishti woh akele hi baat kiya jaa rhi thi. Meine toh usse bola bhi.... Phir bhi pata nahi kasi ladki thi. Bola hi jaa rhi thi...... "

" Oh really.... Tum dono jaise baat kar raha tha usse toh asa nhi lag raha tha. Aur tumne mujhe dekhne ka baad bhi usse apne baju mein bethne diya. Ajeeb rajvansh kahi ka......"

Abir was going to justify himself but stopped after hearing his old name from mishti.

She goes from there taking the luggage.

" Aaj itna din baad angry jealous chorni dekhi. Thank you so much partner...... " He looks up and than at mishti who was going away." Ruko mishti. " He also goes  behind her.

They reached the resort where abir had booked there rooms besides each other. So that whenever needed abir could reach there at time.

" Badi maa mein kamre mein jaa rhi hu..... " Mishti goes from there not before angrily glancing at abir once.

" Thank you so much badi maa for bringing mishti here...... "

" Tumhe thanks bolne ki koi zarurat nahi hai. Ab tum bhi kamre mein jaakar aaram karo. Kal subah milta hai..... " Saying that badi maa goes from there.

" Angry chorni taiyar rehne..... Kaal se hum hamaari journey phir se yaad karega. " Abir said with bright smile.

Dont forget to vote and comment your reviews whether you liked it Or not. Your votes and comments encourages me to write the next part soon.

The target for this story is
               70+votes