chapter 7 a.

as we stepped out of the carriage i looked up at the building. "this place is hella fancy" i said. "it is isnt it" angel said stepping beside me "come on lets go!" she grabbed my hand and ran off as ciel yelled "we're supposed to be sticking together you bloody lot!" she pulled me inside, the place was even fancier on the inside, if that's even a word. I was so busy taking it all in that I hadn't realized angel ran off until ciel said something.

"Huh? What?" I said slightly confused for a second. "I asked, where is angel?" Ciel repeated himself. "W-well you see uh..." Just as I looked around, a butler was leading her back to us. "I believe you lost something" he said as angel stuffed her face with cookies. "you gotta try the food, it's pretty good" she said happily. I shook my head and ciel face palmed as sebastian stepped forward. "My apologies sir, she is a wild one" he said with his signature smile.

Once the butler left he glared at angel. Gave her his usual lecture and she just ignored him and finished stuffing her face "blah blah blah, usual sebastian being no fun at all" she said, "who cares let's go dance" she said pulling me to the dance floor. "What? Wait!" I said. It was no use, I was on the dance floor in a second. Everyone had strange looks as they watched us. I looked over and saw sebastian nod to the right, signaling for us to head to the balcony, we headed that way.

When we got out there it was huge yet pretty empty accept for a few couples. "Alright so what's the plan?" Angel said super pumped, I could tell situations like these gave her adrenaline. "Lord druit, the young master and (y/n) should try and win him over I suggest" sebastian said. "Why you!" I said angrily hushed. 'what kind of person just volunteers me for this let alone his own boss?!' I said to my head. I looked over at ciel and he looked just as annoyed as I felt. "If it has to be done- we'll do it" he said. Now I was definitely not getting out of it, "of course young ma- eh-mistress, of course young mistress" I corrected myself.

We went Back inside when suddenly the music picked up. Angel and I were able to break away but ciel wasn't so lucky. We had to hide our giggling faces behind fans we brought with us as he struggled to dance. Lord druitt walked up and smiled "why hello there" he said. "I shall go get you some drinks have fun" angel bowed slightly and walked off. I smiled and ciel joined my side trying not to look annoyed. "Why, ciiii-ana, ciana I'm so happy you could join me, look at this wonderful handsome man, is he the host of this wonderful party" I said. "Why I believe so, why I get so terribly bored of party's, I hope there's something more fun we could do" he responded.

His voice had to stay sickeningly sweet I wondered how we both kept our lunch. Lord druitt wrapped his arms around both our wastes "what naughty little lady's you are" he said as his hands trailed down my side. It took all in me not to slap the shit out of him. I just giggled "why lord druitt, don't expose us like that, perhaps, you could help" I said and ciel winked. "very well, follow me" he nodded and walked off. We followed him just as we heard a voice. Oh no, it was lizzy.

Her annoyingly high voice was interupted by a large box and a masked sebastian and angel. "And now time for the show" angel said spreading her arms out side and winked at us. "I suppose that's our cue" I said cheery and we continued to walk away as everyone was distracted. "To be honest I don't remember booking a magician" the druitt said. "Well your a busy man, im sure it slipped your mind" ciel said as he opened the door to a room for us. "Yes and perhaps" I heard his voice somewhere in the dark, suddenly, it's smells like- lavender!? "I forgot to mention this room makes people very, sleepy" he said wearing a gas mask. This was the average amount people would smell to relax for sleep, this is a heavy dose mixed with something....knock out gas. "D-damn you" I said looking up to him as I fell to my knees. I couldn't hold on, I failed you ciel, don't- die...on me. "Now now, sweet dreams" the druitt said as I passed out and everything went black.