Okay. So..

Honestly. I never expected it to get so big. 1k? Really? I was in Sixth Grade I believe, at the time of writing it.

I didn't really have much knowledge, I hadn't talked to many people who had a grip on writing. I just wanted to learn.

Well.. I guess I did after some time, huh?

I took it down because, believe it or not, I was searching for a picture of a character from the same title. A new game has come out in the series Not-So-Recently (Toukiden 2).

When I had seen it on Google, it simply said '300 Viewers'. I thought that was enough, I wasted 300 people's time. So, I downloaded the app to finish it off for good, end it's miserable existence.

.. but then, I saw it, once redownloading the app. 1k Views. One Thousand people took time to read something that I wrote.

That made me think.

If I continued to write in the future, how would everyone handle it? Would the 1k viewers come back?

Would even more come?

So. I'm going to take a short break to think, after just now reinstalling Wattpad.

There may be a Pt. 2. No, Rather, the real 'first'. One that doesn't make me disgusted upon the first sentence.

One that isn't rushed, one I have the time to think.

One with all the new characters, and the new Mahoroba Village.

It wouldn't be you who experiences all this, though. I'm sorry on that front. It wouldn't be a 'POV'. It'd simply be characters interacting with themselves, audience members. Maybe some fights.

Maybe I'll add an OC, to take place for the Machima Squad Commander.

Who knows. We'll find out.

I would give whoever reads this a date, but I really don't know if I'll have the time to come back to all this.

If I do though, you have seen what you (may) be able to look forward to.

Supporting (this) would mean a lot to me. But I won't force anyone.

Please, have a good time while I'm not around to write and such once again.

See you on the Other Side, friends.

~Koz.