Big Summer Blowout!

"All second year Hero students please report to the gym."

Iida and Momo directed everyone towards the gym but for some reason Izuku absolutely refused to go. When they went to Todoroki for help he opened his eyes and whispered to himself 'It's today isn't it?' and joined Izuku's protest. 

Giving up on them, Iida pushed the other sixteen students out of the room. 

Gossip from the hero courses filled the hallway.

"I saw the third years faces, the seemed scared."

"What could scare them?"

"Why just the hero courses?"

"Where's Izu? I wanted to talk to him."

"The teachers must have something big stored up."

"Look Hokahu, that one hot guy with the two hair colours is missing."

"Silence!" 

The students stopped their chittering and looked up into the faces of their teachers. Midoriya, Todoroki, Shinso, Monoma, and Yanagi stood behind them with pity filled faces. 

Kan walked up to the mic and gazed down at all of the students, "In a few moments a test will begin. Those who fail before the sixth round will be listed." He stepped down. 

Questions filled all of the students heads, 'listed?', 'test?', 'how hard will it be?'. 

Aizawa took his place at the podium and smiled, Class 1-A instantly shivered as if an icy wind had taken over their body. Nezu popped out of his scarf, put his phone near the microphone, and clicked play. 

"The fitnessgram pacer test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues-" Denki and Mina, along with all of the 'meme experts' wanted to drop dead on the spot. A few other students recognized the sentence and tried to escape out of the side doors. 13, Snipe, and HoundDog guarded them securely. The students behind the teachers kept their stoic faces but on the inside they were all grateful that they had avoided the danger. "The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. Ding A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. Ding. Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start." Students braced themselves as Cementos created a track. "On your mark, get ready, ding."