||3||

Kristian

Desperately looking at the clock on the wall, fidgeting on my pen. Counting down the minutes till I leave the office to go to the airport. Since I arrived early in the morning I haven't done anything productive, don't get me wrong is not of me to slack but I'm too excited to do anything work related.

"Why am I even waiting for the time to go by, I own this company, I can do whatever I want." I mutter to myself.

I quickly organize my desk and leave the office.

"Justin, I'm out for the day, make sure to get everything in order." I say to Justin as I head to the elevator.

"Yes, Mr. Shades, have a nice day." He waved.

I head down to the main floor, waving goodbye to Jade, I pinged the key to open the door. Entering the car, I put on my belt and drive off to the airport.

At the five minutes traffic, I loosen up my tie and shove it inside the compartment. Green light, I speed off to the highway.

•••

Once getting to the airport, I put on my sunglasses and walk towards the arrival zone. The megaphone boomed all over the place, announcing the arrival of passengers from Los Angeles, California, I stood up immediately, impatiently waiting for Michael to arrive.

I laugh a little at myself, what made me think Michael was going to be on economy flight?

He was, a familiar figure comes out from the double doors, I waved and took my sunglasses off my face.

He runs towards me and I do the same.

As soon as our bodies collided with one another, I felt a wave of emotions all over me. A tear dropped off my face as I continuously patted his shoulder.

"Brother, I missed you." I said to him.

"I missed you too." He said as he grabbed my neck and put our foreheads against one another.

We drove to the hotel, 'La Perla', the most famous and luxurious popular hotel in the whole Turquoise. Michael checks in and I wait for him at a private waiting room.

A couple of long minutes later, he comes down, and we head to the bar in the hotel. The waiter serves our shots, but he hangs around for a couple of seconds. I know why.

"Do you want an autograph?" Michael asks the waiter with a warm genuine smile on his face.

"If you don't mind." He answered. Michael took a napkin and a pen from his chest pocket and signed. The waiter happily trailed off with the napkin clutch to his chest.

I smile, "Do you always do this?"

"Kind of, is not every day you give an autograph peacefully." He laughs as he drinks his shot in one gulp. I do too.

It burns.

"I do get them as well." I say to him.

He nods, "It's been 15 years since I left GreenBlue, I can't believe I'm back."

"Neither can I, but I'm glad." I say as I patted his shoulder.

"I remember the exact moment you told me you were leaving to the USA."

"Me too brother, me too." Michael says to me.

"It was really hard for me to muster the courage to tell you, but better hear it from than from my parents." He said.

I nod, my mind drifting to the memory of that day.

15 years ago.

We were playing some board games at his room, he was visibly uncomfortable and distracted. Though we kept playing his mind was not here, I wanted to ask him what was wrong but I didn't want to seem intrusive.