Visitor | One-Shot

Visitor

Marinette sat on her balcony as she breathe in the nice fresh air of Paris. After all the work she've been through, Marinette have finally graduated. She was now a successful fashion designer, but her relationship with Adrien? Not so successful at all.

She've been trying to call him and meet with him, but she was still nervous just by dialing his number. Whenever she tried to talk to him, her palms become sweaty and she began to stutter.

"Marinette!" Her mom, Sabine, called her from down stairs. Marinette opened her trap door to see Sabine smiling. "You have a visitor!"

"A visitor?" Marinette asked curiously. She was not expecting any visitors since her friend Alya was working at America and would not return till Christmas.

    She ran downstairs, fixing her hair and checking her clothes. Marinette watched each step she was stepping on, but she somehow lost her balance on the last one. She stumbled down, face first.

    "Why does this have to happen to me?" She muttered to herself. A pair of shoes stood in front of her.

    Marinette looked up to see a pair of green eyes staring down at her and a wide grin. Her heart began beating rapidly.

    "A-Adrien?" She stuttered. Adrien chuckled a little before handing out his hand for her to reach.

    She reached for it, her hands shaking. But she was about to grab hold of it, she was taken a back. What if her hand was sweaty? She tried to look at her hand, but Adrien did not bother and grabbed it anyways. He pulled her up and made Marinette face him.

"Careful." Adrien said, flashing a wide grin.

     "U-uh, t-thank you." She stuttered.

    "I-" Adrien cleared his throat, looking away from her. "Can I talk to you? I mean, we are talking, but not here. Somewhere else. Alone."

    "Is he asking me for a date?" Marinette thought. "Aw Marinette, he's not asking you for a date! He wants to talk to you, not date you."

    "Y-yeah, sure." She said before she called for her mama and papa and told them that she'll be going out for a while.

"So, how are you?" Adrien asked as they walked towards a park.

"U-u-uh, p-pretty f-fine." She said, her cheeks became all red.

Just when they were about to sit down, Adrien noticed a black butterfly slowly flying towards a man. He knew what would happen next and that he have to leave.

"Marinette, I have to check on something." Adrien said. "Wait for me."

Adrien ran to another block so that Marinette couldn't see him. He looked around if anyone's watching. And when he saw no one, he knew that this was the right time to transform.

"Plagg we gotta transform." Adrien whispered to his kwami.

"Give me my Camembert first." Plagg said.

"Treats after we defeat the akumatized man. Plagg, claws out!" He exclaimed as green light covered him. With a glimpse of an eye, he became Chat Noir.

Chat Noir went back but did not saw Marinette. His heart pounded. "Was she captured?" He thought. "Oh no. This is bad."

He shoved his thoughts off when he saw the akumatized man, cornering another man.

Chat Noir approached the akumatized man, hitting him with his stick. The man turned as Lady Bug landed beside Chat Noir.