Pt.3

Taehyung woke up on his back facing the ceiling, agitated and sore, he could only move his head, not even his hands or feet. Paralyzed.

It seems as if he was changed into a new clothes, his neck ached, trying to see where he was, grunting and straining his neck. All he could see was a wooden door with a few cracks that allowed a little light to shine through.

There was a slight burning in his lower area, slowly building up to the point he can Bailey take it. His bladder. Of all times, now he needs to pee, he can barely move his body.

"Hello?" He called, "Is anyone there?" His words fainting, tears  started to build increasingly blurring his vision.
"I need help, please." His lips pressed together as he tried to adjust the uncomfortable sensation building in his pants.
A Few seconds sooner, a man walked in ignoring his words urging him to let him relieve himself.

"Please, I just need a minute." He told him, but the man only dragged him up by his arms and escorted him into a hallway.

"Where are you-"Taehyung started, his attention now  focused on the many girls lined up a long the walls of the hallway. Suddenly he heard a loud crash,  soon after a girl came running out of a tall entrance. It's probably where he stays, right?

She was crying, the dress she was wearing was torn from her cleavage down to the nape of her stomach, Taehyung could see her breast as she ran away from the room, she didn't even tried to cover herself. She just ran away crying. What could have possibly happened? Why the hell was she crying?

He then realized that the girls int he hallway had on similar clothing like the one that just ran away crying. Is this some crazy ass cult he got himself into? He keeps asking himself, before he was pulled into the same room from before.

Shit. He still needs to pee though.

"Great One,  We brought him." The man announced, tightening his hold on Taehyung who hissed in pain, his body was still not healed from the whipping he received.
And why the hell does everyone call him, "great one" or "Your majesty"? Does he have royal blood? Who the hell is he? Taehyung wondered as he was bought and pushed into a chair.

"Good," the guy from before rose from where it seemed he was laying. It was behind the throne looking chair, a silk see through curtain separating it from room. "you can leave. And send in one more."

Taehyung just sat with his mouth hanging open as the guy revealed himself. He looked over to see pile of plates and silverware thrown on the ground on a table not too far from where he sat.
What went on in here?

Not a moment too soon that burning feeling returned, just as a lady walked inside the room, her clothes hugged her slim figure just perfectly. Silky and almost see through, Taehyung shifted his head to the side, looking at the girl from head to toe, to anyone it would seem as if he was admiring her, but that couldn't be far from his thoughts.

"Why the hell are there so many?" As soon as those words left his mouth, he slapped his hands over this lips. His eyes quickly darted up to find the man staring down at him. Smirking.

His heart then jumped, a short uncontrollable sound escaped his lips as his chest rose quickly.

"I'll serve you tonight, great one." The girl spoke, her lips curing similarly into an uncomfortable smile, just like the girl from before.

The man sighed, eyes tracing the girls curves and structure, but yet he frowns. He could see the muscles in his jaws clenching, his eyes looked drained. He looks exhausted."

"Will you fail me too?" He walked up to her, gently caressing the side of her face. Then suddenly he pulls her in connecting his lips, cupping tightly under her chin, forcing her head still. She raised her hand, trying to cup his cheeks but he slapped it away.